112.

Chapter 112

On the second day after making up its mind, Jiang Tang contacted the moving company.

Before leaving the Happy Community, Chu Yi went to Ouyang’s place for one last time. Although the tall buildings remained the same as before, the place had long changed into a new residence.

Looking at the small road the two used to walk together and the intersection with a sweet potato roasted stall, the sad feeling rose in his mind. He grabbed Jiang Tang’s hand: “Mama, will I see Ouyang again?”

Looking at Chu Yi sad’s expression, Jiang Tang caressed his soft earlobe and said: “We’ll go to America to see him on Christmas, okay?”

Chu Yi nodded happily.

“Let’s go.”

He took a final glance at the community before getting into the car.

The happiest people who can’t wait to return to Lin Villa are Liangshen and Qian Qian. One can play with his favorite toys every day and the other one can see her beloved father every day. At the same time, there are people to serve us, so why not?

After all the luggage was put into the living room, Jiang Tang asked the servant to help her move them upstairs.

They arrived too early and noise downstairs awakened Lin Suizhou who was sleeping in the room. He stood on top of the stairs in his fleece robe with a drowsy look.

Lin Suizhou yawned and raised his eyebrows as he looked at the luggage: “Move them to the bedroom.”

The servant hesitated: “The master bedroom or…?”

Xiao Gao elbowed the girl next to her lightly and said in a low voice: “There is no need to ask, of course, the master bedroom.”

Sure enough, the newcomer is not quick-witted at all.

After getting the hint, the servant went upstairs with the luggage.

Lin Suizhou turned sideways, his eyes passed over the servant and fell on Jiang Tang.

Being stared at by him, Jiang Tang was a bit uncomfortable: “What are you doing?”

Lin Suizhou chuckled and warmly said: “Welcome home, Tang Tang.”

Crazy.

Jiang Tang turned his head away with a fainted blush on her cheeks.

After dinner, Qian Qian kept bugging, wanting to watch the “Life Outing” show. Jiang Tang remembered that today is the last day of the episode and what they experienced in Zhaoxi Village will be published to the public.

When there was air time of the show, Jiang Tang switched the channel to Tianxing. Strangely, another show was being broadcast instead.

Jiang Tang frowned and turned to look at Lin Suizhou in puzzled.

Lin Suizhou slightly lowered his gaze and seemed not to be surprised by this at all. He slowly said: “Of course, the country will not want to publish such an ugly side to the public.”

Jiang Tang was silent. She had long known that the top would not easily approve this to be aired, when she really experienced it, I still felt extremely aggrieved. It was unfair.

Countless girls are suffering in the dark, struggling for help. Yet, people living in the sun try to present a false appearance of peace and prosperity.

“So that’s the end of it?” Jiang Tang was a little unwilling, “Will those people be released?”

“Naturally not.” Lin Suizhou crossed his legs, “If we let it go like this, where is the legal principle?”