105.

Chapter 105

After a day of rest at home, Jiang Tang’s mental state finally recovered.

Regarding an accident that happened at Zhaoxi Village, some media have already reported about it. The fans of the show were shocked by this breaking news. Most of them were concerned about the safety of the guests and children, and some couldn’t wait to know more about what they had suffered. Due to the incident involving Lin Suizhou, the PR of the production only briefly stated that they will broadcast the whole incident, so the audience, please stay calm at the moment.

The next day, Jiang Tang received an invitation from the show asking her to attend the “Life Outing” wrap-up press conference. She considered it for a moment and finally turned down the invitation using her injury as an excuse. The show director did not force her. He only said a few words before hung up the phone.

“Was it PD Qian’s phone call?”

Lin Suizhou walked in as soon as she hung up the phone with breakfast in his hand.

Jiang Tang nodded and put the phone on the table.

“Not going to the wrap-up party?”

Jiang Tang shook her head: “No, I’m afraid the reporters will make things difficult for the children.”

Facing all kinds of questions raised by reporters, she can handle it, but her children may not. There will be many people on that day, it’s hard to avoid not to scare them.

Lin Suizhou lowered his eyes and smiled softly as he put down the breakfast. He then took her to sit on the soft chair, looking at the bandage that had not been removed from Jiang Tang’s wrist, and asked softly: “Does it still hurt?”

She turned her wrist and said: “No, it doesn’t hurt anymore. It’s just a small injury, nothing serious.”

“It’s serious.” Lin Suizhou placed his hand on her cheek, “A small thing is also serious.”

Jiang Tang, who was drinking porridge, her body became stiff instantly and almost choked.

After a pause, she switched the topic: “Aren’t you going to work? It’s already eight o’clock.”

Lin Suizhou glanced at the time and faintly said: “Skip work today.”

“……”

As a boss, you can do whatever.

Jiang Tang didn’t say anything and finished her breakfast.

Lin Suizhou really meant what he said. He didn’t go anywhere and stayed beside Jiang Tang, sticking around her like a worm. When she went to the garden, he also went with her. When she slept, he slept with her. Even when she went to the bathroom, he would keep an eye on her.

Jiang Tang was a little annoyed, but she couldn’t say anything. Since it’s his house, not hers. What’s more, Lin Suizhou didn’t do anything out of line. He didn’t even talk much. The three children saw their movement and probably found it interesting, so they didn’t go play on their own and copied their dad following around Jiang Tang’s butt. When she was sitting on the sofa in the living room and reading the newspaper, several people sat down around her, and four pairs of lines of sight fell straight on Jiang Tang.

Jiang Tang: “……”

No way she could continue reading.

She coughed lightly and raised her head: “Um…Qian Qian, do you want to play a game?”

Qian Qian tilted her head: “Aren’t we playing a game right now?”

Liangshen looked at Qian Qian and then at Jiang Tang. He pouted his cheeks and complained: “Copycat game is not fun, let’s change it.”