36.

Chapter 36

“Lou Lou, you stay here, don’t run around.”

After giving her an order, Jiang Tang immediately ran back into the hotel.

The fire started from the fifth floor and spread downwards. The hall had not been completely reduced to a disaster area. She looked around and saw Xia Huairun in the corner.

He fell to the ground with a small boy in his arms.

Jiang Tang hurried forward: “Can you still walk?”

Xia Huairun pushed the child to her: “You take him out first.”

Jiang Tang was taken aback: “What about you?”

“I’ll go out later.”

“No, you go with me.” Jiang Tang’s one hand picked up the baby boy, and the other hand was struggling to help Xia Huairun up.

His ankle was slightly swollen, and it hurt a lot when he moved. Looking down, he saw her stubborn face.

Xia Huairun’s voice was hoarse: “Do you want me to live?”

“Nonsense, of course, I want you to live.”

Although Jiang Tang is not the kind of hero with Lei Feng’s spirit, she’s not someone who refuses not to help someone dying. Let alone, if Xia Huairun died, she would die too. Thus, no matter what she has to help him escape this disaster for herself to live a good life.

He lowered his eyes slightly and stared at her face. He suddenly smiled and his tone was very low: “Although I know why you want me to live, I still want to thank you, because…..”

His existence is an error. 

He obviously knew that he was just a false appearance, a puppet in the hands of others, and he shouldn’t even exist here. Everything he is doing now is just a bridge between the protagonists. He thought about death, thought about destruction, and if so, then this world would sink with him.

Yet, when he saw Jiang Tang rushed over to him burning with anxiety, he gave up the thought.

Jiang Tang looked at him in puzzled.

He smiled softly and said: “After we go out, will you still be friends with me?”

“Of course, why do you ask that?”

Xia Huairun closed his eyes in satisfaction. 

When he was still a group of blank character data, he took a peek at the script. There was no him in the script. The role of Xia Huairun’s character doesn’t even deserve the ending, so he changed the system of the female lead and got himself and Jiang Tang’s life tied up together.

The reason he did this is to retaliate. Why could he only be a supporting role for others? Why couldn’t he have his own life, and why……

So he had made a plan to burn the boat from the beginning.

Jiang Tang was able to tell that Xia Huairun was depressed, she said in a low voice: “Lou Lou is still waiting for you outside, don’t think anything silly.”

Lou Lou…..

That’s right.

There is Xia Lou.

No matter whether it is true or not, in this world, he still has a family.

Xia Huirun’s Adam apple bobbed in his throat and tried to keep up with Jiang Tang’s pace: “By the way, Lou Lou doesn’t need a dance teacher anymore.”