74.

Chapter 74

After a simple introduction, the honored guests were led to their respective accommodation.

The houses where Jiang Tang and Xia Huairun’s are next to each other and Tan Qian and Chen Zhifan are next doors. The homeowners were temporarily arranged to stay somewhere else by the producer team. 

As soon as Liangshen stepped his foot into the house, Liangshen’s expression immediately became disgusted. 

The low beams house has two small rooms, with a kitchen outside the house for them to cook. The inner room where they sleep has a traditional Kang bed-stove. Although the blankets and cushions have been changed fresh by the crew, Liangshen still couldn’t accept it. 

This place is very small, except for a small light bulb above the head, there is no other furniture in the house. Moreover, the walls are covered with dust and with spider webs at the corners, revealing its dirtiness and poverty everywhere.

Liangshen couldn’t stand this place, especially the spider webs made his scalp tingling just to look at it, he pulled Jiang Tang’s sleeves: “Mama, I want to go home.”

He thought he could go to a beautiful place, but this place is completely opposite from what he had imagined! The mountain here has no beautiful scenery, it is more like a devil that can swallow people away, and there is no waterfall, only trees, and hills everywhere. 

Qian Qian pursed her lips: “I want to go home too….”

Jiang Tang looked at her: “You were making a fuss and wanted to come here, and now you want to go home?”

Qian Qian lowered her head and stayed quiet. 

Jiang Tang glanced around and warmed them: “Now that we’re here, we must stick to it. No one is allowed to return home, understand?”

Liangshen snorted and was unhappy from the start. 

“Let’s put all your belongings away. We are going out to pick wild vegetables.”

The production team will not be kind enough to deliver the ingredients for cooking. There is nothing in the house. If she wants to have a meal, she can only take the initiative to go out and look for it.

Upon hearing that they are going to pick up wild vegetables, the interest of several children immediately rose up.

Qian Qian raised her hand excitedly: “Mama, I want to go pick up wild vegetables!”

Jiang Tang said: “Qian Qian, you can’t go. You stay here and play with Xia Luo.”

When she heard that she couldn’t go, Qian Qian’s little face was disappointed: “But I want to go…”

“No, Mama doesn’t have time to look after you.”

Jiang Tang carried a bamboo basket on her back and a sickle walked out of the yard.

The other participating guests were also going to pick wild vegetables in the fields. When they saw Jiang Tang come out, they greeted her, and then Chen Zhifan took initiative to say: “The villagers said that the mountain road is difficult to walk. We have discussed with each other and decided to have you stay behind to help us watch the kids. We will go to the mountain and we will share with you half of the vegetables we pick.”

With no doubt, women’s physical strength is weaker than men. And by looking at Jiang Tang’s delicate body and white skin, she doesn’t look like someone who can do hard work. These men don’t want to waste extra effort to look after her while busy finishing the tasks in the mountain. It will be too exhausting. It’s better to let her stay behind to take care of the children from the start. When the show is broadcast, no one can say anything anyway since they have divided the tasks clearly. No one takes advantage of anyone.