99.

Chapter 99

Finally, it came to the last destination of “Life Outing.” This time they are going to Zhaozi Village on the border of C City. Actually, there are many famous people from this village. Because the mountain road is closed, most young people who still live in the village are self-sufficient, relying on their hands. Life is not rich, but it is more than enough.

The new director, PD Qian is a moderate man, friendly to everyone. He does not fuss over trivial matters and handles big problems in a professional manner. Along the way, he repeatedly reminded everyone to pay attention to safety. In the past, he only directed night programs in the studio. This is the first time shooting outside and so far away. The village’s roads are dangerous, people could see the worries in his heart.

From City A to City C, then from City C to the town, and then looking for a car to take them to Zhaoxi village. The journey has taken more than half a day.

At five o’clock in the afternoon, the crew entered Zhaoxi Village. The village is collated in the middle of the mountain, which has steep terrain with a huge mountain standing above and endless forests below. Even if the village is small, it’s very well maintained. The ground is paved with cement roads. Each household has a large courtyard with livestock such as pigs, sheep, chickens, and ducks. Life seems to be going well.

The moment the crew entered the village, they saw the village chief and the villagers who had been waiting for them for quite some time came out and greeted everyone. Firecrackers sounded on both sides, one after another as if it was Chinese New Year. After entering the courtyard, the village chief asked his wife to prepare the meal and bring the fruits over. His warm welcome was beyond word.

Advertisement

As a rookie director, PD Qian had never experienced this battle before and hurriedly declined: “No, no need to worry about these.”

They are here to record the show, not coming to the countryside for inspection, so how could they shamelessly take things from the villagers.

The village chief did not say anything and put down the things in his hands awkwardly. After a while, he yelled at the person inside the house: “Tiger, take out the newly brewed rice wine for me.”

After a while, a shirtless man in his thirties walked out with a wine jar in his hands. When he was about to deliver the wine, a pair of his big eyes fell on Jiang Tang.

Tiger probably had never seen such a beautiful woman before. He kept staring at her without blinking until the village chief urged him, and he finally slowly put down the wine jar.

“It’s really unnecessary, we are….”

“This is homemade rice wine. You guys have worked hard all day, take it back to these youngsters to taste.”

PD Qian couldn’t refuse his kind offer, let his assistant keep it, and left two hundred yuan on the table later.

The next step is to choose a house. A group of family members will stay at the village chief’s home, and the rest go elsewhere. As usual, Jiang Tang was the first to be selected for the draw.

“Who wants to draw?” Jiang Tang lowered her head and asked the three children.

“Me-me-me.” Liangshen raised his hand high, full of enthusiasm. Jiang Tang picked up the little guy, he searched inside the box and finally caught a paper roll. He unfolded the paper and the number written on it was the village chief’s house. Next, it was Xia Huairun’s turned. Lou Luo drew No. 2, which was the house opposite the village chief’s house. Chen Zhifan and Tan Qian got No.3 and No. 4. As for Li Changfeng was a bit unlucky and drew house No.5, the smallest one.