5

Chapter 5
Presumably, children must be tired after school, they didn’t make a fuss when they got home and very well behaved playing on their own, which saved Jiang Tang from a lot of troubles.

Until near the night time, Jiang Tang began to consider a very serious problem.

Does she have to share the bed with Lin Suizhuo?

It’s not that she’s conservative. After all, they already slept with each other this morning, but she likes quiet, and she’s a light sleeper. She doesn’t like to sleep with others. If Lin Suizhuo has a bad sleeping habit, and snore……

While she was wandering, the man came out of the bathroom.

His hair was half dry, lazily lifted his eyes and swept over her: “If you are sleepy, go to sleep first, I’ll go to coax Liang Qian to sleep.”

“Hey,” Jiang Tang stopped him, “Let me go to coax her. You have been tired all day.”

Lin Suizhuo’s eyes looked at her suspiciously: “You?”

Being looked at, Jiang Tang felt a little guilty, but her expression still remained indifferent: “You are right, as a mother, I have many shortcomings, so I want to make a change.”

Lin Suizhuo sneered, as if mocking her.

He dropped the towel, lifted his hand to pick up the men’s moisturizing lotion on the dressing table, and carefully applied on his entire face, “Okay, you can go.”

Jiang Tang signed slightly, got up and walked out. When she came to the door, her footsteps paused and said, “Mr. Lin, if you are sleepy, you can sleep first, no need to wait for me.”

The door closed.

Lin Suizhuo: “…..”

The children’s bedrooms are on the third floor. She was a brightly pink bedroom door in the middle at one glance, with an exquisite crown-shaped plaque hanging on it, written “Baby girl, Liang Qian”.

Jiang Tang pushed the door open.

The little girl’s room was full of fantasy dreams, with puppet toys all over her. On the princess’s bed in the middle, Liang Qiang in white gown pajamas leaned out her head. The joy and expectation in her eyes suddenly vanished when she saw Jiang Tang and was replaced by disappointment and sadness.

“Why not daddy?” The little girl looked at her sullenly, looking very wronged.

Jiang Tang looked indifferent, took off her shoes, and pulled the chair to sit in front of her, “Daddy won’t come. From now on, every night, mummy will tell you a bedtime story before you go to bed.”

Liang Qian raided her head and asked unconvinced, “What about a good night hug?”

Jiang Tang, “Also mummy.”

Liang Qian still did not give up: “What about a goodnight kiss?”

Jiang Tang: “Still mummy.”

“…….”

*Crying.

Liang Qian finally couldn’t hold back, and started crying loudly with her head up.

“I don’t want mommy, I want daddy!”

“I want daddy—-!!!”

“You are a bad woman, I want daddy!” The child’s shrill cry has made Jiang Tang’s eardrums numb, looking at Liang Qian in front of her who can’t stop scolding her a bad woman while crying.

She took a few steps back and looked at Liang Qian quietly with her hands folding around her check. She didn’t give birth anyway, no matter how she howls, she will lose if she moves.