75.

Chapter 75

Jiang Tang put the already washed wild vegetables aside. There is some flour in the pot, but with her cooking skills, it’s impossible in this life for her to make steam buns. She can only choose to make noodles. 

But, how to make noodles?

While Jiang Tang was thinking about how to make it, Chu Yi suddenly showed up.

“Mama, let me do it.”

Jiang Tang was stunned: “You….you?”

“Yes.” Chu Yi nodded, “I did it before at home.”

Jiang Tang was silent. 

Chu Yi was absolutely correct. At home, Chu Yi always helped her in the kitchen, and as time went by, he became very good at it and did most of the work. Jiang Tang couldn’t help feeling a little guilty, she was such a big person, and her craftsmanship couldn’t even compare with a child. 

“But…can you make it with this kind of pot?”

Chu Yi smiled softly and said: “They’re all the same. Mama just watches on the side, and I will do the rest.” 

“…..Alright.” Jiang Tang got up and stepped aside. 

Suddenly, she had an idea. She pulled Chu Yi over and whispered in his ears: “Chu Yi, let Ah Wu come out to do it.”

Chu Yi tilted his head looking confused. 

Jiang Tang explained: “Mama wants to get closer with Ah Wu.”

….to get closer.

In fact, Chu Yi has always been very worried about the relationship between Jiang Tang and Ah Wu. He knew that A Wu hated his mother, but if it is possible, Chu Yi hopes A Wu can get along well with his mother.

Chu Yi bit his lips and finally decided to listen to Jiang Tang. He closed his eyes and let himself fall into a deep sleep. In the next second, Ah Wu was called out. 

Even though Jiang Tang saw the light in her eldest son’s eyes have changed, she still maintained her gentle smile. She lowered her voice and said in a commanding tone: “Do the cooking.”

Ah Wu: ????

Ah Wu felt it was strange. 

Chu Yi would take the initiative to call him out only when he is in danger. This time he suddenly called him out and he thought that something had happened to Chu Yi, but to his surprise…the first sentence came out of this woman was having him do the cooking.

Cooking?

Impossible.

Even if he died, or died of starvation here, he will never cook for this vicious woman!!

Ah Wu then arrogantly prepared to leave.

Jiang Tang could see the rejection of the young boy’s heart, she stretched out her hand to hold his arm, and teasingly said: “Is it because you don’t know how to cook? I thought you were so powerful and fearless.”

Ah Wu knew Jiang Tang said this to provoke him but he still fell for her trap. After pushing Jiang Tang away with a poker face, he moved a small stool in front of the stove and started to prepare the meal. 

Jiang Tang stood aside and her expression seemed to be unsatisfied: “Thank you, Chu Yi.”

Turning her back to the camera, she spoke again with the shape of her mouth read Ah Wu.

Ah Wu gritted his teeth, but held back his temper and continued making the stir-fried. 

“What? You want to wash clothes for Mama? No, you don’t need to do this kind of thing!”