20.

Chapter 20

The memories of Chu Yi are a little messy, like a piece of paper-cut that scraped together. 

He’s always ignorant, even when facing his indifferent and cold mother, he still kept the softest smile. 

After the birth, the long backlog caused the original Jiangtang to suffer from postpartum depression, especially the heady bleeding that made her body’s condition even worse. For this child, she naturally doesn’t have a little affection.

Chu Yi was fed and taken care of by the nanny. The original body rarely kissed or hugged him. The only memory he left for her was fear.

To make matters worse, one day a drunken Lin Suizhou made her pregnant again.

For the arrival of the second child, even though the original body didn’t have affection towards him, at least compared to Chu Yi, she didn’t hate him. She did what she was supposed to do, breastfeed him, but the crying of the child makes the original body’s mood on the verge of collapse. Several times, when she saw her elder son, she lost self-control…… locked the small Chu Yi in the closet, only when she could not see him, her heart would get a moment of peace.

Or to say, the weak Jiang Tang only dares to abuse the most sensible Chu Yi.

The little Chu Yi always wondered why his mother treated him like this. But he was too young to understand how to hate. He would envy Liangshen, who was held by her. Through the small gap of the closet, he came into contact with another word. The close not only locked his body, but it also trapped his immature soul.

When Chu Yi was three, his younger sister was born, and Linagshen became more stubborn. 

The original body’s venting object was only directed to Chu Yi. In her view, Chu Yi is the devil who almost killed her. One day, she proposed to take Chu Yi to the amusement park. 

In the night with neon lights flashing, Chu Yi boarded the Ferris Wheel. By the time he came down, it was pitch-dark.

He was abandoned. 

Fear, restlessness, struggling, everything mixed together making him unable to cry or scream even if he wanted to, leaving only darkness and haze to accompany him. 

It would be nice if he had an older brother……

The small Chu Yi was thinking like this. 

After being taken home, Chu Yi didn’t mention that his mother abandoned him. He only said that he got lost. He went to school and came back home like normal acting like nothing happened, but he was more silent. 

Watching Chu Yi’s memories through the mirror, Jiang Tang saw him talking to himself in countless dark nights.

During the day, he was Lin Chu Yi who was obedient and sensible, but at night….he instantly became a selfish, grumpy, and unkind, Lin Wu.

Lin Wu inherited all Chu Yi’s painful memories, including being abandoned and emotionally abused. Chu Yi forgot it, but Lin Wu remembered all of them. He resented, resented his siblings, resented his mother and father, resented this family. So once he found an opportunity, Lin Wu competed for controlling the main’s personality and instigated his younger brother and sister.

“Mama may not love us, otherwise why wouldn’t she hug us?”

“Liangshen, I heard from mama today that she wanted to throw you away.”

“I heard that if the child is too sensible, mama will not care. It’s better for you guys to be mischief, mama will notice us.”

“Shen Shen, mama also said that…….”