24.

Chapter 24

Chapter 24 

“Food is ready.”

Jiang Tang came out of the room, and saw the dining table was full of hot food. She glanced at the sweet and sour pork ribs, crucian carp soup, and stewed small meatballs.

She turned to look at Lin Suizhou incredibly: “Did you cook all these?”

“En.”

“Didn’t you say you don’t know how to cook.”

Lin Suizhou put down the bowls and chopsticks, lifted up his eyelids lightly: “Followed the cookbook.”

It was just a simple sentence, but revealed an inexplicable sense of superiority and mockery of Ms. Jiang Tang.

“………”

They are all humans, but why is the difference so big?

Jiang Tang took a piece of meat and tasted it. The saltiness was moderate, the meat was tender and delicious.

“Chu Yi, come out to eat.”

After a while, Chu Yi came out from the room.

Jiang Tang handed him the chopsticks: “Your papa cooked it, try it.”

Chu Yi was stunned for a moment: “You know how to cook?”

He has lived for six years and has never heard his father know how to cook, not to mention he has never seen him enter the kitchen once. Today is the first time in his life that he saw his father wearing a bear apron…..cooking.

Very touching and also a bit happy. Because he felt his father now is very down to earth.

Lin Suizhuo pulled up the chair and sat down, not speaking.

Jiang Tang has a small appetite, she only ate a few bites and was already full, but the crucial carp soup was too delicious, she could not help drinking another bowl.

“Chu Yi, is papa’s food delicious?”

Chu Yi nodded, then looked up: “Thank you, papa.”

Lin Suizhuo smiled faintly, reaching out his hand to touch the back of Chuyi’s head.

“I cooked, yon clean dishes.”

Jiang Tang, who was so full right now, not to mention cleaning the dishes, didn’t even want to move and just lying lazily on the soft sofa chewing tangerine, munching it while watching the news broadcast on TV. It took her a moment to reply to Lin Suizhou with casual air: “You clean.”

“You go.”

“No.” She then turned over and closed her eyes.

Lin Suizhou glared at her with resentment and had to resign himself to fate and started to clean up the table after the meal. 

After finishing cleaning up everything, Lin Suizhou noticed that Chu Yi was playing with building blocks in the corner. He looks more relaxed now than at home. Lin Suizhou’s heart softened, he walked over and asked: “ Chu Yi, do you want to take a shower with papa?”

Chu Yi’s eyes opened wide and turned to look at Jiang Tang with some hesitation. After getting her affirmative look, he nodded.

“Let’s go.”

Lin Suizhou led him.

The sound of water coming from the bathroom, Jiang Tang narrowed her gaze. He now wants to be a good father. Why didn’t he do it before?