54.

Chapter 54

With the sound of rain rustling outside, Jiang Tang rubbed her head on the soft pillow and slowly opened her eyes.

The person next to her has gone. She grabbed the clock and it was seven o’clock.

Jiang Tang yawned lazily, put on her clothes, and walked out of the bedroom.

There was a movement from the kitchen. She walked slowly there and saw Lin Suizhou in an apron, beating eggs with one hand.

She was taken aback: “You haven’t left yet?”

“Saturday.”

“…….”

Oh, she completely forgot today is the weekend. 

Jiang Tang scratched her head: “Let me do it.”

“No.” He gave her a sidelong glance and faintly said: “You go take a rest.”

The word “rest” was particularly clear.

Just as she was about to leave the kitchen, there was a pattering footsteps noise behind her. Liangshen ran over with his messy black hair: “Ma, how did I end up in my room?!”

Facing Liangshen’s perplexed gaze, she could not think of an intense night last night, and her earlobes reddened. She turned to look at Lin Suizhou helplessly.

Lin Suizhou in a calm expression, without a slightest panic or guilt, answered in a steady tone: “You sleepwalking.”

“….Huh?”

“You made a fuss and wanted to sleep on your bed, so I had no choice but to exchange it with you.”

Liangshen with a face full of a question mark felt something fishy: “Pa, I’m still a kid, you can’t lie to me.”

“Have I ever lied to you?”

“…….”

It seems….he indeed never lied to him.

Liangshen lowered his head and believed his father.

He sighed…it’s hard to come by the opportunity to coax his mother to sleep, but he ended up sleepwalking.

The depression lasted  only a few seconds, he quickly cheered up and raised his head to give Jiang Tang a brilliant smile: “No problem, I will coax Mama to sleep every day, Papa is going back today anyway.”

After finishing this sentence, he ran into the bathroom.

Lin Suizhou: ????

“When did he become so close to you?”

Jiang Tang said awkwardly: “Yesterday, he suddenly became like this.”

Lin Suizhou was silent.

A moment later: “What did you do?”

Jiang Tang shrugged her shoulders, indicating that she was also confused.

Children’s moods change all the time, today is nice to you, tomorrow is nice to others. Maybe he will return to his natural character this afternoon and continue to call her devil mother.

After freshening up, Liangshen came out quickly and said: “Pa, I’m not going home with you today.”

“Huh?”

“I want to be with Mama.”

“……..”

“I, I want to be with Mama too.” Hearing their conversation, Liangqian rubbed her eyes and came out from her room. She gave a slight yawn, “If we are all gone, Mama will be alone, so pitiful.”