27.

Chapter 27

On Monday, Jiang Tang took Chu Yi to a new school. 

His school uniform has long been received, with a wide and loose style, and the words “Happy Primary School” printed on the center of the chest. This kind of sports style school uniform is naturally not as good-looking and noble as the original primary school uniform Chu Yi attended, but it is comfortable to wear and convenient for sports.

Like an ordinary elementary school student, he put on a red scarf in front of a mirror, carried a small school backpack, and waited for Jiang Tang quietly at the door. 

After a while, Jiang Tang came out.

Because today is his first day at a new school, Jiang Tang didn’t want to wear too flashy. She chose to wear a simple black dress with long curly hair tied on one side, the facial features were bright and dazzling.

Finally, after checking things, Jiang Tang went out with Chu Yi.

Most of the children in the Happiness Community are attending Happiness Elementary School. The parents lead the children to school. When they saw Jiang Tang’s face, especially her exceptional appearance, they could not help but glance a few more times, and then looked at Chu Yi next to her, and felt he was good-looking and as precious as jade.

The distance to school only took less than 10 minutes, so she chose to walk.

They strolled along the dense camphor trees sidewalk, and the heavy traffic set off the blue sky and white clouds, which were quite busy and beautiful.

“Are you nervous?”

Chu Yi shook his head: “Not nervous.” 

“Chu Yi, if you don’t understand, you can ask other children.”

“Yes.”

“If you make friends, can you tell me?”

“Okay.”

Jiang Tang smiled and gently touched his earlobe.

The doctor suggested Chu Yi should make more friends of the same age. Only when he is cheerful, then it can calm down his inner trauma and anxiety. Sometimes, adults cannot give him a sense of security that other children will bring him. 

Soon, they arrived at the Happiness Elementary School. Jiang Tang walked inside with Chu Yi.

Happiness Elementary School is not big. There are teaching buildings on both sides and a large playground in the middle, the tennis courts and other recreation areas on the other side.

The kids were carrying their school backpacks, while quarreling and fighting noisily in small groups.

Chu Yi shrank unconsciously towards Jiang Tang, watching them full of vigilance.

Soon, they reached the school office.

“Hi, I’m the homeroom teacher of class one.” Teacher looks kind. When she saw them walking in, she quickly got up to greet them. She bent down and looked at Chu Yi with a smile, “You’re a new student? Nice to meet you.”

He clenched on Jiang Tang’s clothes and said shyly: “Hello teacher…..”

He is very cute, his eyes seem to be soaked in the moonlight.

There are a lot of good-looking children nowaday, but it is rare to have a nice looking child like Chu Yi.

Teacher Li really likes him and her tone became more gentle: “Let me show you around the school first.”