64

Chapter 64

“President Lin, you’re eating?”

Xia Huairun’s sudden voice almost made Lin Suizhou choke on the hamburger he was eating. He hurriedly took up the water and poured his mouth. A sweet and greasy honey fragrance filled his mouth. Suddenly, Lin Suzhou’s expression became worse. 

“What are you doing?”

After asking in displeasure, he threw the remaining half of the burger aside.

Xia Huairun raised his eyebrows and smiled slightly: “What is President Lin so angry about? Although we are business rivals, it doesn’t prevent us from being friends in private.

Lin Suizhuo snorted lightly and didn’t even give him a look.

Friends?

The business world is like a battlefield, having only enemies, how ridiculous it is to use the word friend, especially when it comes out of his mouth.

Lin Suizhuo remained silent, and his eyes faintly looked at the distance.

He saw Jiang Tang was like a flower being surrounded by the crowd, his heart sank even more.

Xia Huairun followed his line of sigh and a faint smile appeared on his lips: “Jiang Tang is very popular.”

He glanced at him and said with a cold tone: “She’s my wife, I hope you stay away from her.”

The obvious word disgust was written on Lin Suizhuo’s face without the slightest intention to conceal it.

Lin Suizhuo is not an idiot. He always appears next to Jiang Tang for no reason. One time could be an accident, but many times must be on purpose. He’s also a man, he knew exactly what Xia Huairun was thinking.

“President Xia is a handsome and outstanding man with a successful career. There are many women around you, why bother to pursue a married woman? If this news spread out, it will make you look bad.” Lian Suizhuo smiled mockingly, and his eyes were full of ridicule.

Xia Huairun’s expression did not change at all: “It’s impossible to pursue a married woman, but…” He let out a long sighed with a hidden meaning, “It’s not wrong to pursue a fairy-like single lady, am I right?”

Lin Suizhuo’s face suddenly sank once again. He remembered the kid, Xia Luo, she must have told Xia Huairun about their divorce. 

The kids are indeed annoying!

“You’re already divorced from Jiang Tang, you don’t need to know about her private life.”

Lin Suizhuo gritted his teeth: “It’s none of your business.”

Xia Huairun raised his eyebrows: “It’s none of your business either.”

“……”

Silent.

It’s none of his business.

This made him really angry now.

Out of sight, out of mind — Lin Suizhou gave up and decided to go back into his tent, but suddenly heard Xia Huairun’s annoying voice again: “President Lin, don’t tell me you have never been in a serious relationship?”

Upon hearing this. Lin Suizhou smiled and the eyes that looked at Xia Huairun were full of inexplicable expressions: “You, an unmarried man, asking me who has children, has I ever been in a serious relationship?”

What a stupid question! It’s no different than asking if a butcher has ever eaten pork? How ridiculous. 

Xia Huairun said: “Sex and feeling are separate. Even if you have children, it doesn’t mean you have even been in love.”