53.

Chapter 53

Jiang Tang sank into deep darkness, wandering in there, unable to see the way, smell, or hear any sounds. She just kept walking, but no matter how far she walked, she just couldn’t get out. She didn’t know how long it took, a dazzling light made her wake up again.

Thump! Thump! 

Her heart beating fast and her consciousness has returned instantly.

She half-opened her eyes and met with a pair of red crying eyes.

It’s Liangshen.

Jiang Tang looked at him and wanted to speak, but she couldn’t make a sound, she tried to lift her hand and only to find that she was unable to move at all.

She has regained her consciousness, but her body was still very stiff, like a dead person.

“Ma….?” Seeing her awake, Liangshen’s tears stopped immediately, and his eyes were full of amazement.

His mother really came back to life!

The angel heard his prayer!

Overwhelming with joy, Liangshen immediately rushed outside to announce the good news to his siblings: “Mama is alive—-!”

“Qian Qian, Mama is awake—!”

“You quickly let my Elder Brother return!! My mom is alive!!!”

A Wu, who was about to call an ambulance, silently put down the phone.

Liangqian blinked, sniffing her runny nose, and talked to Lin Suizhuo on the other line in a sweet baby voice: “I don’t need you anymore. You are not the prince for Mama. I’m so disappointed in you.”

The phone hung up.

Lin Suizhuo who was in the meeting: ????

“Mama is awake! Mama is awake! Mama is awake!” Liangshen ran around the floor and shouted excitedly, and even performed two somersaults in front of A Wu.

A Wu: “…….”

Crazy.

“My true love kiss awakened Mama.” There are still tears in the eyes, which look like dazzling stars in the sky, “It turns out the person in Mama’s heart is me.”

Qian Qian’s facial expression was lifeless and blank. 

“Only the one Mama loved deeply can wake her up.” Liangshen originally thought that no one in the family liked him, and thought his mother hated him the most. Liked him or not, he didn’t care anyway. But today, he wants to reposition himself in his mother’s heart.

The reason why his mother was so strict with him must be because she liked him very much and wanted to get close to him, but she was shy and didn’t know how to express her affection, thus she could only use the fierce appearance to cover up her heart. Sighed…women are always like this. If it was him, he would say it directly if he likes someone, he would not go around the corner. 

“Is that so?” Qian Qian tilted her head, feeling something didn’t sound right. 

“It must be so.” Liangshen firmly believed in his mind. He took a few steps toward Qian Qian: “Even if Mama likes me the most, you don’t need to be sad, Elder Brother still loves you the most.”

“……I’m not sad.”

She’s just…..doubt is it really true?

The three kids returned to Jiang Tang’s room. She still couldn’t move, and could only stare at the ceiling. After a while, Jiang Tang could barely turn over.