68

Chapter 68

Start over.

He will not pursue the past mistakes and hope Jiang Tang can forgive him for his negligence.

After a short silence, Jiang Tang nodded: “Yes, start over.”

Jiang Tang was not the original host. Now, after telling the truth, the past had nothing to do with her. All she should care about now is to take good care of Chu Yi and no matter what happens, I will stand by the children’s side. Of course, she also plans to start her own career. If possible, she hopes to return to showbiz and fulfill her unfinished dream. This is what she has been pursuing in this life.

“Thank you.” Lin Suizhou’s burden was suddenly lifted. He took a deep breath and hugged her in his arms.

His embrace was magnanimous and warm. Jiang Tang’s fingers slightly moved and slowly raised her hand.

The two embraced each other under the moonlight, the atmosphere was quite romantic. 

When the two were not paying attention, two black shadows flashed by.

Fang Zhao tightly clenched on his pain’s zipper and was scared out of his wit. He just came out to pee, but ended up hearing such bombshell news!!

Even ordinary people would not dare to speak like that in front of the camera, let alone….mistress of Huatuan!

Xiao Wang, the driver who was next to Fang Zhao gulped his saliva and asked in fear: “Brother Zhao, what, what should we do now?”

“What can we do?” Fang Zhao lowered his voice, “If you don’t want to die, keep your mouth shut.”

“But….”

“No but.” Fang Zhao warned him in a low voice, “Don’t let anyone know about this, especially Changfeng. Understand?”

Xiao Wang nodded repeatedly and returned to the tent with his neck shrunk. 

After seeing Xiao Wang left, Fang Zhao hurriedly went into the manager’s minivan, his sudden movements startled Changfeng. 

Li Changfeng has not slept yet, he opened his eyes and saw his flustered figure: “Where have you been?”

Fang Zhao’s back stiffened and hurriedly shook his head.

Li Changfeng frowned, and wrapped the blanket around him: “Be quiet.”

“Okay, you sleep.”

Fang Zhao took a deep breath, and his mind was extremely chaotic. 

The Boss of Huatian Entertainment is not someone who can afford to offend. Even if he accidentally heard about his secret, he should take care of his own mouth and not spill it out at will, otherwise, he won’t be able to work in this circle anymore. Most importantly, he can’t let Li Changfeng know about this matter.

Fang Zhao carefully glanced backward. 

Li Changfeng used to be Lin Suizhou’s loyal fan. When he first attended art school, he wanted to sign under Huatian. Later, he was on the variety show called “Idol of Tomorrow” co-organized by Huatian, with his appearance and dancing skills, Li Changfeng stood out among one hundred contestants and successfully signed into Huatian entertainment. But soon after…he ruined his own path. 

The popular idol stars always participate in various social activities, such as business dinner, which involves drinking. The young Li Changfeng soon became the focus and was praised by everyone. He soon got carried away by his fame and then…was tempted to smoke marijuana.