11.

Chapter 11

[Xia Huairun V: The incident of naughty’s child guidance who is making trouble at the restaurant; One punch for a kid. I can testify that this lady did not lie. I also took my niece to eat that fast food restaurant when the incident happened and didn’t expect to see the three people making a scene. If I didn’t help at that time, I couldn’t think of the consequences. Here is the footage of the restaurant. I hope that the majority of netizens have their own opinions and judgments and don’t be led by the nose by a certain media.]

The surveillance video released by Xia Huairun completely restored the situation at that time, there was also the video released at the scene. 

In the video, a tall and sloppy man with vulgar language attacked Jiang Tang. Especially to see the picture Chu Yi blocking the splashed of milk tea for his younger sister which makes a lot of people feel hot.

Obviously, the thief cries thief. They even helped the wicked to scold three innocent children. They were not human.

Xia Huairun came forward and successfully reversed the situation. Netizens who used to curse Jiang Tang immediately changed their attitude and started to criticize the other party family. Even the Weibo of the Oriental Express has exploded. 

Maybe it’s to rub the heat. Until now, Oriental Express still hasn’t deleted the original Weibo post, acting like nothing happened. That fake news is still posted on their top story, showing it to the online views.

Naturally, this behavior is to provoke another scolding, one after another demanding Oriental Express to delete the post and apologize.

Lin Suizhuou made the phone call again: “No need to monitor anymore.”

After hanging the phone, he looked out the window silently.

Jiang Tang was originally prepared to have a verbal sparring with those online Confucian. Who would ever think that suddenly the situation has changed, herself changed from “naughty child’s guidance” to “Wonder Woman”. She also felt magical, and finally found out that someone had come forward.

Looking at Xia Huairun’s Weibo which has over 30 million fans, she couldn’t help but fall into silence. 

Naturally she wanted to thank him. After all, this matter has nothing to do with him. Helping her is his good intention. If he did not help she can’t blame him either. Especially with such an important status like him, there’s no need to associate himself with this kind of thing and easily tag in as hype if he’s not careful. 

Jiang Tang bit her lip. His business card had already been thrown away by Lin Suizhou. With this thought in mind, Jiang Tang opened a private messanger. 

[One punch for a kid: Mr. Xia, thank you very much for speaking out for me. I’m not sure if you would see my message, but I still want to say thanks to you.]

She did not expect Xia Huairun to respond so quickly.

[Xia Huairun: It’s nothing.]

“……”

Silent. 

[Xia Huairun: Don’t need to care about online comments. Some people are always jealous and eager to find a vent gap. If you get emotional about it, it is as they intented.]

Is he comforting her?

Jiang Tang smiled and said, “Thank you Mr. Xia, but I have so many happy things  every day that I have no time to be sad for their words and deeds.]