62

Chapter 62
10 o’clock at night.

Lin Suizhuo has not returned home yet, Jiang Tang put the children to sleep and went to the guest room to rest.

After taking shower, she relaxed on the bed and pulled out her laptop to edit her story. The WeChat message suddenly popped up, it was Julia.

[Miracle Films- Julia: The list of stars in “My Husband is a Scumbag” has been confirmed. The male lead will be played by Li Changfeng and the female lead will be Jie Qianchou. The shooting time is set in mid-July, and it will be officially announced online next week. If it’s convenient for you, you could sign up for a Weibo account so then we can tag you.]

[Candy Eat Children: That fast?]

[Miracle Firms- Julia: To tell you the truth, your script was chosen by our boss himself. He thinks highly of it.]

Boss…..

Jiang Tang wondered for a moment and realized that the boss she mentioned must be Xia Huairun. She couldn’t help but think about what Xia Huairun had said to her before. She thought he was just joking, but she didn’t expect….

[Candy Eat Children: Was my remuneration also set by him?]

[Miracle Firms- Julia: That’s not the case. In short, you just need to focus on work. If the show receives good reviews, the company probably will sign you.]

After sending a cheering emoji, Julia went offline.

Jiang Tang pondered whether she should contact Xia Huiarun, but her manuscript was submitted according to the roles like everyone else. If she goes looking for him, it would be like she gets the contact through the back door, but if she doesn’t say anything, it would be awkward when they meet in the future. After all, they are acquaintances.

Forget it, let it be.

After thinking it through, Jiang Tang decided to get to know more about the starring actors in her play, so she searched for the names of both of them on the internet.

Soon, the information came out.

Li Changfent is 25 years old this year, a contracted artist of Spotlight. He debuted as an idol singer at the age of 19. Because of his handsome appearance and fit body, he became a popular young face. He officially entered the acting career two years ago. The first TV series he filmed received very good ratings, but because of his bad acting skills, and always appearing as a domineering president, it’s not uncommon to receive some criticism.

If you often go to channel B, you will find the three words “Li Changfeng” often appear in [Those Eyesore Acting Ranking], or [Roasting Rotten Film First Shot], [Embarrassing film and TV clips Inventory] and so on.

Jie Qianchou just graduated from art school last year. So far, he has only played a minor supporting role. She was signed by Spotlight not long ago. Spotlight seemed to have the intention to make her famous. In a short period has helped her access a lot of resources. Many people speculated that she was caught up in the unspoken rules.

The two are internet celebrities, even if they don’t receive much public praise in their movies, they still can attract topics and heat.

After Jiang Tang certified the newly-registered Candy Eat Children as a screenwriter, she secretly spent ten yuan to go to TB to buy three thousand fans for herself. After all, she’s an editor, it’d be embarrassing if no one paid attention at all.

While at it, she conveniently checked Weibo and saw a post on trending search.

[Group XX: (Gossip), Lin Suizhou and a certain celebrity entered and exited an entertainment place together, they looked very intimate to one another.]