35.

Chapter 35

His hot palm pressed against her skin, Jiang Tang turned around, leaving him with a bare smooth back.

The big hands had already pulled off her chest pasties, making her almost naked in front of his eyes.

There was no light tonight, only the lone star twinkles.

His eyes were deeper than the night, staring at her, with full focus and profoundness.

Jiang Tang clenched her hands into fists, bite her tongue hard, forcing herself to calm down.

The pain has helped her mind clear. She steadied her breathing: “This gentleman, doing it here…..is not suitable.”

She couldn’t see the perpetrator’s face, nor could she guess his identity. She suspected it was Ou Pingyun, only he had come into contact with her.

The man did not speak, Jiang Tang heard the sound of the belt unbuckled. 

Jiang Tang gritted her teeth, and her body soaked with cold sweat.

She doesn’t care about chastity more than safety, especially those who come here today are not small figures, even if he raped her, he would be able to leave safely.

It’s just……

She just wasn’t reconciled.

Jiang Tang suddenly remembered the martial arts Ning Ling had given her. She tried her luck and struggled, only to find that it was in vain. As expected, what the group gave was of no use at all!! The so-called martial arts maybe just a beautiful display!

Jiang Tang was helpless and gave up.

“I have a condom in my purse, can you wear it?” Her voice trembled, and the bitterness in her heart was about to seep out.

She has a habit of carrying a few condoms with her wherever she goes. She is afraid that she will encounter such a situation. If she can’t avoid it, she at least must protect herself.

Hearing this, the person behind her suddenly stopped moving.

Click.

The lights are on.

Jiang Tang’s hands were released.

She widened her eyes in surprise, and slowly turned her head to look.

Lin Suizhou stood behind her, his clothes were messy and his face was expressionless.

Jiang Tang felt her heart drop, filled with grievance, resentment, fear, and all emotions poured out at the moment she saw him.

“You are fucking crazy!” Jiang Tang couldn’t control herself and slapped him in the face.

Lin Suizhou didn’t avoid it and directly took it. 

She was very angry.

With one hand covering her chest, she bowed her head and cried. 

Crying sadly.

It was heartbreaking to hear.

Lin Suizhou was a little at a loss, his fingers tightened, then released repeatedly. 

He opened his mouth and couldn’t say the word “I’m sorry”.

“Psycho….” Jiang Tang cursed quietly. After she wiped away her tears, she bent over to pick up the messy dress on the floor and put in on. She didn’t even look at him,  mercilessly turned to leave.

In the next instant, Jiang Tang has pulled back again.

He looked at her red eyes, and murmured under his breath: “Do you know what day is tomorrow?”