Description

Before he was alive, Yan Hao never understood why his parents always favored his younger brother and gave him all the good things, even though he was the brother of the same mother. No matter what he did, he didn't get attention.

  The more this is the case, the more uncomfortable and unfair Yan Hao is, so he argues with his brother everywhere. As long as it is what the younger brother wants to do, he will do it, and do it better.

  But obviously he is the one who does better, but he has never been recognized by the people around him. Parents, teachers, classmates, and friends all look at him with disgust, saying that he is jealous, selfish, and likes to rob others. thing.

  It wasn't until his death that Yan Hao realized that what he robbed was what the protagonist received. He is a vicious male supporting role in the book to set off the kindness of the protagonist Shou, and he is the cannon fodder for the protagonist Shou to slap his face and gain favorability in front of the protagonist Shou.

  After rebirth, Yan Hao kicked the protagonist away, who the hell wanted to fight with you, I turned around, even if you cried, you couldn't catch up with me.

  He no longer fights, no longer jealous, just wants to be himself quietly. Let your light shine on those who care about him.

  =

  Many years later, someone asked Yan Hao, who had become a master of mecha manufacturing.

  "How did you get on the road of mecha manufacturing?"

  "Because you met someone." Yan Hao.

=======
The next book is in advance: "Married to a Deadly Enemy after Rebirth"
begging for collection.

  Bai Xiangxing was originally a fierce A, but because of family strife, he was injected with a gender-changing drug by his uncle, turned into a soft and cute little O, and was sent to his deadly rival to be his wife.

How could Bai Xiangxing, who was raised as an heir since he was a child, tolerate being oppressed by others, resolutely left the family, started from scratch, and struggled to become the richest man in the alliance by himself, but died of overwork in the end.

  It is a good thing to be reborn after death, but the only pity is that he was reborn a day later and became little O.

  Peaty! !

  After being reborn, Bai Xiangxing, who didn't want to die from overwork, decided to change his way of life. Looking at the marriage agreement presented to him, Bai Xiangxing decisively signed it.

  "Isn't Shizhen's Dogecoin just to humiliate me? Humiliation is humiliation. How much is face worth? Waiting for divorce to get alimony will save me twenty years of struggle." Bai Xiangxing planned.

  "If you don't divorce, I will support you." Shi Zhen said.
  =

  Several years later, someone asked Shizhen, who was already an admiral.

  "Excuse me, what are the advantages of the general's wife?"
  "It will make money."
  Sure enough, it is an advantage!

  "Then may I ask, what are the shortcomings of the general's wife   ?
  "   The general's subordinates all know that the general has a worry, that is, his wife makes too much money, and he will divorce if there is a quarrel.   "Didn't you say you raised me? Now I'm making money."