Chapter 165 Proposal Gift

Because Yan Hao is still a student, he is in school, so Sheng Heng has always been very protective of his mecha, fearing that if it is accidentally broken, it will not be easy to repair. But as long as the fighting mecha is protected no matter how hard it is, it will still be damaged, and Sheng Heng's mecha has always been repaired by Dia, the head of the mecha manufacturing department of the God of War Legion. Dia is a ninth-level mecha builder. Although he can't fully grasp the mimicry system inside Rebirth, he can still do it without breaking it.

  After Yan Hao checked the rebirth, he found that the external parts of the rebirth had basically been repaired, and the internal system was malfunctioning in several places, but this was not because of the breakdown of the internal system, but because of the parts in several key places. It's not right. This kind of error is caused by the difference between the mimic mech and the traditional mech, not because Master Diya assembled it wrong.

  Yan Hao went through the system, adjusted the radar's sensitivity, and then walked out of the cockpit.

  "How about it, did I break anything?" In this battle, Sheng Heng fought three against one, and the damage to the mecha was worse than ever before. Although Dia is very confident in his technology, this is a mimic mech after all. , he was not fully sure.

  "No, my cultivation is much better than mine." Yan Hao said.

  "You're talking nonsense." Dia knew that Yan Hao was flattering him, but he was very pleased with what he heard. "It's fine if you don't break it. Now that all the nine-level mechas in the base have gone out, Admiral Sheng needs to command the battle. The high-end The only combat power is Sheng Heng. When the rebirth broke, I was scared to death. By the way, how is Sheng Heng, are you awake?" "Not yet, but I will wake up around noon

  tomorrow." Yan Hao said.

  "That's good, that's good."

  At this time, the door of the studio was pushed open, and Dia's assistant stood at the door, reporting to Dia anxiously: "Colonel, another eighth-level mecha was sent from outside. There is something wrong with the core of the mecha, and they can't fix it, please go and have a look."

  "Drag it back from space? Where's the driver?" Dia asked.

  The assistant shook his head.

  Diya's expression darkened, and he didn't ask any more questions. He turned to Yan Hao and said, "I'll go out and have a look." "

  Oh, good." Yan Hao asked his assistant to hand over the toolbox. While disassembling the parts, he recalled the conversation between Dia and his assistant just now. .

  The assistant shook his head just now, did he mean that the owner of the mech died? An eighth-level mecha must be a warrior who has experienced many battles.

  Rebirth has been almost repaired by Dia, and Yan Hao spent another two hours adjusting the wrong parts of the previous installation, and the mecha is completely overhauled. He looked up at the time, it was one o'clock in the morning.

  "Master Yan Hao, do you want to have something to eat first? There is a supper from the cafeteria outside, let me get you a box?" Assistant Xiao Wei asked with his head raised.

  "No need, I'll go back to eat later." In the past two years, his work and rest have been very regular, because he was worried about Sheng Heng before, and he hadn't slept much since boarding the spaceship here. My mental head couldn't bear it anymore.

  "Okay, then I'll take you out." Xiao Wei said.

  Yan Hao got down from the elevator: "Does Rebirth need to be put away?" "