Chapter 86 An Unexpected Kiss [Edited]

Two days later, Yan Hao's spaceship landed on planet B135 on time. In order to come over in time to treat Sheng Heng's injuries, Yan Hao almost chartered a spaceship to fly over by himself, and spent a huge amount of star coins. For a few months, Mr. Pang provided him with the parts he needed for practice. Yan Hao just wanted to come, but he probably didn't have enough money.

  After getting off the spaceship, Yan Hao saw Cheng Wenkang waiting outside at a glance.

  "Primary school brother." Seeing Yan Hao, Cheng Wenkang rushed over excitedly.

  "Senior Cheng, why are you here?" Yan Hao asked.

  "I know you're coming today, so I'm definitely going to pick you up." He and Sheng Heng counted the time for the past few days, knowing that Yan Hao was coming today, they had been waiting here early in the morning.

  "I can go there by myself. You don't need to pick it up. You should take care of the senior at the base." Yan Hao said.

  "..." I thought you were pleasantly surprised to see me come to pick you up, but in fact you were worried that someone would be left alone.

  Well, it turns out the clown was myself.

  "Let's go to the base quickly, is your car coming to pick me up?" Yan Hao pointed to an off-road vehicle not far behind Cheng Wenkang.

  Cheng Wenkang nodded, and Yan Hao walked over first, almost trotting into the car.

  What else could Cheng Wenkang say, he followed behind and got into the car, reminding Yan Hao to fasten his seat belt by the way. The port is not far from the base. After driving for about half an hour, the car arrived at the base of the planet B135. The two got out of the car and drove in the base for about five minutes before arriving at the base's medical room.

"This is the ward." Cheng Wenkang pointed to Sheng Heng's ward.

  Yan Hao pushed the door, and when the door opened, a pair of smiling eyes greeted him: "Senior."

  Seeing Sheng Heng's face, Yan Hao finally let go of his hanging heart. Although Sheng Heng's complexion looked a little weak, his mental state was fine. It can be seen that the previous relieving medicine had an effect, and the threshold of mental power was not at During the two days I was on the spaceship, I jumped again. Communication equipment cannot be used on the spaceship, and Yan Hao has been afraid that something will happen in two days.

  While speaking, Yan Hao had already walked to the hospital bed. Sheng Heng opened his mouth and just called Xiao Hao, but Yan Hao suddenly bent over and lowered himself head to head.

  "!!" Sheng Heng.

  What is Xiaohao trying to do? Could it be...

  Just when Sheng Heng was about to lose control of his wild thoughts, Yan Hao's forehead was already pressed against his forehead.

  Didn't you want to kiss yourself?

  In just a short breath, Sheng Heng's emotions went on a roller coaster ride, and then he smiled wryly, thinking to himself: That's right, the elementary school boy probably hasn't gotten the hang of it yet, how could he kiss himself suddenly.

  Just as Sheng Heng adjusted his mentality, he raised his eyes and was about to say a few words, but his eyes instantly settled on the red lips that were close at hand.

  It's so close, less than two centimeters, I just need to raise my head slightly, or pretend to turn sideways...

  The more he thought about it, the faster Sheng Heng's heart beat, but he held his breath subconsciously. When Sheng Heng's reason was about to collapse, the door of the ward was pushed open again with a "bang", Kang Ren's eyes dimmed. Walked in quickly.