Chapter 69 Zero Points

The spaceship was not big, and soon everyone gathered on the deck, with Xiao Tianhan standing at the front with a stern expression.

  "Three minutes ago, the spaceship was attacked by pirates, and the enemy's situation is unknown at present. The spaceship has opened the protective cover, but the protective cover can only last for ten minutes. Now we need to go out of the cabin to meet the enemy." Xiao Tianhan swept every person standing in front of him. Students, "Everyone, check the mechs in two minutes and get out of the cabin

  one by one." Soon, the gathered students were divided into two squares. There are less than 20 people in the two phalanxes that can fight.

  Xiao Tianhan's eyes turned cold, and he glared at those who couldn't fight: "What's the matter with you?" "

  Teacher, my mecha's energy is not enough, I only have the last energy block left."

  "Teacher, my mecha was damaged during the assessment. Seriously, I haven't had time to fix it yet."

  Everyone said one after another the reasons why they couldn't fight, but most of them were nothing more than the above two reasons.

  With a "boom", the spaceship shook violently again. Xiao Tianhan looked towards the direction of the cabin door, trying to suppress the anger that was about to erupt: "Everyone who can participate in the battle, follow me." Before leaving, Xiao Tianhan glanced at the man who was unable to participate in the

  battle The students' eyes were filled with undisguised disappointment.

  The battle situation was urgent, and the dozen or so people who could participate in the battle quickly disappeared into the first hatch along with Xiao Tianhan. There are two hatches on the deck of the spaceship connected to the starry sky. There is a preparation area between the first hatch and the second hatch. The second hatch will only be opened after the mech fighters enter the mecha in the preparation area. This is done to prevent the mech fighters from suffocating due to the lack of oxygen in the vacuum.

  On the deck, the students who did not participate in the battle could see the preparation area through the video. When they saw Teacher Xiao flying out of the deck with the students who could fight, everyone's faces were unwilling .

  Each of them saw the disappointment in Teacher Xiao's eyes before he left. As a mecha fighter, and the mecha is at hand, when encountering an enemy attack, they can only sit in the spaceship and wait for others to protect themselves. It is a great shame to say.

  Why not have some energy cubes on hand when leaving the base?

Why didn't you repair the mecha and leave when you were at the base?

  Everyone is asking themselves repeatedly.

  "Go, go to the main control room." Suddenly, someone yelled, and then everyone ran to the main control room, where there was an external screen, and the battle scene in the starry sky could be seen.

  In the preparation area, before the second hatch opened, Xiao Tianhan asked: "Everyone, report the status of the mecha." "Sun

  Chu, the mecha physical examination is 80%, and the energy is 80%."

  "Lin Shan. The mecha physical examination is 79%, and the energy is 81% %."

  ...

  "Sheng Heng, mecha physical examination is 100%, energy is 100%." ​​"

  Cheng Wenkang, mecha physical examination is 100%, energy is 100%."

  ​​After everyone reported, Xiao Tianhan found that only Sheng Heng and Cheng were among the people. Wenkang's mecha is in the best condition, most of the rest are around 80%, and there are even several physical examinations with only 60%, just on the verge of passing.