Chapter 32 Shopping

Yan Hao invited He Shao to have a big meal. After the meal, the two of them went to a nearby shopping mall in no hurry to go back to school. It was a rare time to come out, and Yan Hao wanted to buy some useful mecha parts to go back and study.

  "Student, what parts do you want to buy?" The clerk was a beautiful young lady, and when she saw Yan Hao coming in, she warmly greeted her. She had some impressions of this fair-looking boy. She knew that he was a freshman in the Mecha Manufacturing Department of Federal University, and he often came to their store to buy things after school started.

  "I want to buy parts for the mecha arm." Yan Hao replied.

  "So which part do you want?" the clerk asked.

  "I want both." Yan Hao said.

  "If you want all of them, the price is not cheap." The clerk reminded.

  "It's okay, pretty sister, our family, Hao, is rich now, not short of money." He Shao chimed in with a smile.

  "You've got money, that's fine, come with me." The beautiful clerk was amused by He Shao, and led the two to the parts area in the store.

  Yan Hao, on the other hand, blushed at He Shao's embarrassing words about being rich, and complained in a low voice, "Why did you say that I look like a nouveau riche who came here to show off his wealth?" "You are a nouveau riche

  . "Casually research out a formula model, and then make a fortune.

  Yan Hao rolled his eyes at him angrily, walked a few steps faster, passed He Shao, and followed behind the beautiful clerk. After a while, the three arrived at the spare parts area. Although it was only a corner of the mech store, the parts area was not small, almost twice the size of the classroom where they had classes, and it was full of various parts.

"The mecha arm parts are here." The beautiful shop assistant pointed to one of them and said.

  "Beautiful sister, can we buy all the parts and assemble a mecha arm when we go back?" He Shao asked.

  "In theory, this is the case, but the parts we sell here are only used as replacements for mechs. Some lines in the arms of the mechs are not considered. If you want to assemble a new mech by yourself arm, the circuit problem must be solved by yourself. Have you already designed the circuit yourself?" asked the beautiful clerk.

  Naturally, He Shao didn't know how to design routes. Seeing the beautiful sister looking at him, he had no choice but to divert the trouble and look at Yan Hao.

  "..." Yan Hao was speechless for a moment, but still replied, "We don't know how yet, so we want to buy some parts for practice." "

  So it's for practice, so I suggest you buy mecha parts below level three. Ordinary ones basically start with mechas below level three." The beautiful clerk was delighted to be shouted by the two of them one by one, and couldn't help but give some more advice.

  "Sister, I want to buy parts for a level 4 mech." Yan Hao said.

  "Level 4, level 4 is here." Although the beautiful clerk felt that mecha parts below level 3 were more suitable for Yan Hao, he still had to follow the customer's needs in the end.

  The beautiful clerk led them to the fourth-level mecha parts area, and after a brief introduction, Yan Hao chose a whole set of the latest arm parts.

  "There are 236 main parts in total, and the total is... 86.36 million star coins." The beautiful clerk quoted the total price.

  "More than 86 million?" Yan Hao was taken aback.