Chapter 3 So coaxing

Although Yan Hao really wanted to disassemble and assemble the axle himself, and he was confident that it would not be damaged, but after all, it was not his own.

  "Senior, you'd better find someone else to install this axle." Yan Hao said with pain.

  "What? You don't want to?" Sheng Heng was a little surprised, the man's heart was obviously moving just now.

  "Senior, I am a freshman who just entered school this year." Yan Hao said.

  "So?" Sheng Heng raised his eyebrows.

  "I'm still a freshman, and I don't have much experience in assembling mechas. The axle is quite expensive. You should find a more experienced senior to assemble it for you." The axle is the most sensitive part of the mecha, and it is also the most vulnerable to damage. If there is a problem, the newly purchased axle is likely to be scrapped on the spot. Therefore, when a mecha master replaces mecha parts, especially the wheel axle, he will definitely find an experienced mecha maker to do it.

  "So you have no confidence." Sheng Heng understood.

  "I have confidence, but I'm afraid that the senior will not have confidence." Yan Hao saw the other party looking at him strangely, and immediately scratched his head in embarrassment, "I...I mean, you bought this axle, senior. You should find a mech maker you know well, not..."

  "I understand." Sheng Heng chuckled lightly.

  "Ah?" Listen, do you understand?

  "Are you afraid that if you break the assembly, I will ask you to pay for it?" Sheng Heng said generously, "Don't worry, since I asked you to change the axle for me, even if you broke it, I won't let you pay for it. "

  "That's not what I meant, and I won't pretend to be bad, I mean..." "

  Since you can't pretend to be bad, then please." Sheng Heng interrupted Yan Hao again.

  Yan Hao was startled, and could no longer say any words of rejection.

  Yes, I am confident that I can install it well, and this senior doesn't mind me being a novice to help him change the wheel axle, so I am so hypocritical. Moreover, even if he pretends to be broken, he can't afford to pay 30,000 star coins now, but he can afford to pay in the future.

  "Senior, my name is Yan Hao. I am a freshman in the Mecha Manufacturing Department this year." Yan Hao introduced himself.

  "Student, you're very confident, but the test results haven't come out yet." Sheng Heng joked.

  Yan Hao smiled confidently, without further explanation.

  "Sheng Heng, I'm a sophomore in the mecha department, please take care of my axle." Sheng Heng.

  After buying the axle, Sheng Heng took Yan Hao to the inside of the school. While walking, he introduced the situation in the school to Yan Hao.

  Yan Hao also listened very seriously. Although he had been in the Federal University for four years in his last life, he was not very familiar with the mecha department and the mecha manufacturing department. He was naturally willing to listen to Sheng Heng's introduction at this time.

  "Here we are, this is the repair station of the Mecha Manufacturing Department. From now on, you will spend most of your time here except for classes." Sheng Heng said, pushing open the door of the repair station, "Students of our Mecha Department, as long as If there is a problem with the mecha, it will be placed here for your manufacturing department to repair. If the problem is found, it can be repaired, and we will give corresponding rewards." "In the future, if there is any problem with the mecha of the senior, I can help the senior for free