Chapter 11 Testing Efficiency (2)

As soon as Sheng Heng opened the door of the training room, Cheng Wenkang pounced on him like a hungry wolf, and snatched the breakfast from Sheng Heng's hands with agility that didn't suit his figure.

  "Boss, why did you come here? I'm starving to death." Cheng Wenkang took out the bread from the bag and swallowed it all in one gulp.

  "Have you never eaten bread in eight lifetimes?" Sheng Heng said with disgust.

  "Boss, you have no conscience when you say this. I ran over to snatch the training room without breakfast at the risk of hypoglycemia." Although there are many training rooms in the mecha department, there are more students who can't stand it. There just happened to be a new semester exam, so more people came to practice.

  "Hypoglycemia?" Yan Hao looked at Cheng Wenkang worriedly.

  "Primary school brother, you are here too." Cheng Wenkang also saw Yan Hao at this time.

  "Don't pay attention to him, he's just greedy, and he screams when he doesn't eat a meal." Sheng Heng said disgustedly, "Does he look like a person with hypoglycemia?" "What's wrong with my body

  ? The body type needs more energy, and the more prone to hypoglycemia." Cheng Wenkang said with a snort.

  "So you used hypoglycemia to avoid losing weight at home?" Sheng Heng raised his eyebrows.

  "I... I don't have one."

  Sheng Heng didn't continue to talk to him, but turned his head and stretched out his hand to Yan Hao: "Aren't you going to test the efficiency of the energy block? Give me the thing." "Okay."

  Yan Hao quickly He took out all the four-level energy blocks from his space button.

  "Five yuan." Sheng Heng said in surprise, "It seems that I underestimated the talent of the elementary school boy." "

  Ah?" Yan Hao was taken aback, not knowing how to react for a while.

  "100% success rate, which is rare among freshmen." In the past years, the Federal University has not produced a fourth-level energy block for the first time after entering the university, but Yan Hao is not good at this. Sheng Heng clearly remembered that when he was helping Yan Hao buy materials yesterday, Yan Hao planned to buy some first-class raw materials to go back to practice. So it is obvious that Yan Hao is just a beginner in making energy blocks.

When I met outside just now, and heard that Yan Hao asked him to help test the efficiency of the energy block, he thought it was a first-level or third-level energy block, but he didn't expect it to be a fourth-level energy block.

  "It's more than just the success rate. His production speed is faster, and the calculation of unstable points is comparable to that of an optical brain." He Shao said.

  "Really?" Sheng Heng looked at Yan Hao with another surprise.

  Yan Hao was a little embarrassed to be looked at, and his earlobes turned red silently.

  Shy after only a few compliments, Sheng Heng curled his lips, turned around and walked towards his mech with the energy block.

  "What, what, the elementary school brother made a fourth-level energy block on the first day of school?" Cheng Wenkang also squeezed over after breakfast, "Five, boss, it is too laborious for you to test one by one, let me help you Test two."

  The mecha can install three energy blocks at a time, ensuring that when one or two of the energy blocks are exhausted, there is enough time to replace the energy blocks. Yan Hao's five energy blocks all need to be tested. If Sheng Heng were to test it himself, he would have to replace it halfway, which is really troublesome.