Chapter 128 Do not Help

After dinner, Sima Mingxuan patiently exchanged pleasantries with Ms. Lu Siying, and then he excused himself from the journey and wanted to go back to his room to rest. Before leaving, he winked at Yan Fei. Yan Fei's heart skipped a beat, and he didn't know what to think of, his face turned red instantly.

  "Mom, I'm going to cut some fruit." Yan Fei got up and walked to the kitchen.

  "What are you going to cut, 00965."

  "Master, what are your orders?" The household robot 00965 immediately responded.

  "Go..."

  "Mom, I'll cut it myself. Mingxuan's mental strength is unstable, and I want to check whether there are any impurities in the fruit." With the advancement of technology, natural and organic foods are becoming less and less, although Most of the crops can be used after being tested, but for some people who are not in good health, especially those who are mentally unstable, they need to pay attention.

  "Has Mingxuan's mental strength reached this level?" Lu Siying expressed concern.

  "Yes. During the summer vacation, the interstellar battlefield he was in was attacked by the ninth-level Zerg. The spiritual power of the ninth-level Zerg was too strong. Few people in the entire legion could withstand the mental wave of the ninth-level Zerg. Ming In order to protect the Federation and prevent the soldiers in the legion from sacrificing, Xuan went out to fight even though his mental power was unstable. Although he had an S-level mental power, his mental power was not stable at that time. Consciousness Sea’s injury was even more serious in the ninth-level Zerg battle.” Yan Fei said, his tone gradually choked up, “Mom, do you know? Mingxuan—he fell into a coma when he returned to the base. I am his Lover, even his boyfriend, but at that time there was nothing I could do, I was so useless." "

  Don't blame yourself, you're only a sophomore, it's normal that you can't prepare potions for S-level mental power." Lu Seeing that Yan Fei was sad, Siying comforted her.

  "Mom, in fact, I have already found a prescription that can cure Mingxuan, but..."

  "Just what?" Lu Siying asked.

"I still need some time to adjust the ratio."

  "What's the matter, the prescription is already there. If the ratio is adjusted slowly, it will come out soon." Lu Siying comforted.

  "But Mingxuan is suffering. His mental strength is deteriorating every day. Although he tries to keep calm in front of us, I know his sea of ​​consciousness hurts, and he can't sleep every night. Mom, I feel so sorry .” Yan Fei clutched his chest, his eyes were red.

  Seeing her son's eyes turning red from crying, Lu Siying immediately felt distressed: "Don't worry, there will always be a solution. I remember that you used to prepare medicine very quickly." "It used to be because of my

  brother's help." Here, Yan Fei lowered his head to prevent Lu Siying from seeing the unwillingness on his face.

  Yes, he is not reconciled. He never thought of Yan Hao before. Although his test scores are always the first in the class, both teachers and parents like him more, especially Yan Hao, who is talented in medicine, even if he gets the highest score in every test. However, the teacher still appreciates his innovation more. Yan Hao just has some computing talent. But after entering university, he suddenly changed. He found that without Yan Hao, leaving that was just a talent for calculation, many of his ideas would not be realized. What he once thought was unimportant suddenly became important.

  His head teacher, Professor Sun, even said that if a pharmacy genius is the best in a hundred, then the calculator who can put the genius' ideas into practice is the best in a million.