Chapter 89 I Hate You

Thinking of the purpose of my coming here, Sima Mingxuan readjusted his emotions and said with a smile: "Although junior Sheng Heng has recovered and been discharged from the hospital, then this fruit basket should be regarded as a discharge gift." Sheng Heng

  looked Without even looking at the fruit basket, he directly refused, "Senior Sima, you should take it back and eat it yourself."

  Sima Mingxuan's expression remained unchanged: "It seems that Junior Sheng still blames me, this accident is indeed my fault.

  " Mingxuan suddenly took out a blue stone from the space button: "I heard that the reason why Junior Sheng went to that forest was because he wanted to find a suitable ore for Junior Yan Hao. It just so happens that I have a wind and thunder stone here. A junior, how about compensation?"

  Sheng Heng looked at Feng Leishi, hesitated and said nothing. After receiving this wind and thunder stone, Sima Mingxuan's injury to him will be exposed, at least on the surface. But if you don't pick it up, the wind and thunder stone is indeed a rare ore on the market, and its status in the ore is comparable to the blood of phantom spirit beasts.

  "The Phantom Spirit Beast was discovered by Brother Heng, and it was also drawn out by Brother Heng with his own spiritual power. If you want to make up for it, shouldn't you return the Phantom Spirit Beast first?" Yan Hao interjected.

  Sima Mingxuan looked at Yan Hao, who was still hiding behind Sheng Heng. Although his voice sounded louder and more courageous than before, his actions still expressed his inner tension. Although he was opening his mouth to ask him for something, Sima Mingxuan not only didn't find it annoying, but felt a little cute on the contrary.

  "Junior Yan Hao wants the blood of the phantom spirit beast?" Sima Mingxuan asked.

  "If I say yes, will you give us back the phantom spirit beast blood?" Yan Hao asked.

  Sheng Heng didn't want Yan Hao and Sima Mingxuan to get in touch with each other too much, they both came from aristocratic families, so he knew people like Sima Mingxuan too well. What's more, Sima Mingxuan is still the heir of the Sima family's generation. As an heir, scheming and city skills are his necessary skills. Sheng Heng didn't dislike these things. If he wanted to sit in the position of heir, he couldn't do it without Dim Sum Jicheng Mansion. But Yan Hao was too innocent, and he might have gotten into it in just three sentences.

  Sheng Heng wanted to stop it, but Yan Hao was not a three-year-old child after all, so he couldn't restrict Yan Hao's behavior, so although he was afraid, Sheng Heng didn't stop the conversation between the two.

  "If you want, I can give it to you." Sima Mingxuan answered unexpectedly happily.

  Hearing this, the three of them reacted differently. Sheng Heng frowned, Cheng Wenkang was puzzled, and only Yan Hao asked in surprise, "Are you willing to give it back to us?" This was an

  answer that Yan Hao himself did not expect.

  "I said before, if you want, I can give it to you, but..." Sima Mingxuan paused, "I hope you can help me refine the potion to soothe my mental power, and the blood of the phantom spirit beast will be my reward." It's gone."

  He came to catch wild phantom spirit beasts this time because Yan Fei said that if he could get the blood of wild phantom spirit beasts again, he might be able to develop a better soothing medicine to treat his headache. According to the original plan, they would quietly capture the phantom spirit beasts and raise them in captivity, so that there would be enough phantom spirit beast blood. But now that the phantom spirit beast has been discovered by accident and has been handed over to the federation, the blood he can get is running out, even if it is handed over to Yan Fei for research, he doesn't know if it will produce results.