Chapter 14 So Precise Numerical Values

A week later, Yan Hao and He Shao each took their own energy blocks to participate in the experimental class.

  Under Yan Hao's tireless pursuit of excellence, He Shao has made rapid progress in the production of the four-level energy block, and has reached 69% efficiency. As long as there is a small improvement, he can reach the excellent level.

  Of course, this rapid progress is He Shao's evaluation of himself. In Yan Hao's prediction, He Shao should be able to reach the master level if he learns according to his method. As soon as he expressed his meaning, He Shao was so frightened that he almost fainted.

  He said bluntly: "Brother, I'm just an ordinary person, well, I'm a slightly better talent than ordinary people, but I'm not a genius. You can't ask me by your standards, I will be exhausted." "

  This It’s just a fourth-level energy block, and it’s not very difficult, as long as you are more careful when calculating..." "

  No, I can’t be more careful. I didn’t take the college entrance examination so seriously. Really, big brother, I’m like this I can definitely enter the top five in the experimental class tomorrow, I am already very satisfied, please let me go." He Shao was about to cry.

  "Is it really possible?" Yan Hao doubted.

  "It's really alright, brother, let me tell you the truth. For normal students, the energy blocks that can be produced tomorrow are basically just past the passing line. You are so good at doing so, you are not afraid of causing hatred. Besides, if everyone is a beginner It's a master class, so why do you need to teach it?" He Shaoyu said earnestly.

  Yan Hao has been teaching faster than the teacher since elementary school, and now he heard He Shao reminded him that he seemed to be making old mistakes again. It's done so well, it's really easy to pull hatred.

  So he changed his mind, deliberately made a level 4 energy block with an efficiency of 76%, and used it to participate in today's experiment class.

  In the experimental classroom, the professor had already prepared a raw material for a level 4 energy block in advance, and obviously planned to let them make it again after instructing the students in a while. Yan Hao and He Shao sat in the back row, silently listening to the communication around them.

  "My efficiency is barely 66.12%."

  "That's right, I'm only 61.89." "

  It's okay, we all figured it out on our own, and the professor hasn't pointed it out yet. I heard from the seniors in the sophomore year that generally after the professor's guidance , Within a month, the efficiency of the energy blocks we produced can basically reach more than 70%." "

  70%, that is an excellent level, and one piece can sell for more than 1,000 star coins." "

  The market price is 1,200, The campus price is one thousand."

  "Inquiry is so clear, you money junkie."

  "Aren't you a fan of money? Let's learn how to make mechas. Which thing doesn't cost money? The first class teaches making energy blocks, isn't it just to make us make money." "I heard that someone has already produced energy with an efficiency of more than 70

  % It’s gone.”

  “Who??” Everyone exclaimed.

  Yan Hao looked at He Shao subconsciously, He Shao waved his hands again and again, and said with disdain: "I want to brag about your master-level performance. What's there to brag about 70%?" That's right, I haven't known Yan Hao for only a week