Chapter 107 System Upgrade

When Sheng Heng knew that Mr. Zhong was going to upgrade the system for himself, he was so shocked that he couldn't speak for a long time. You know, in the early years, his parents even visited Mr. Zhong personally for him, and wanted Mr. Zhong to customize a mimic mech for him, regardless of level. But no matter what conditions his parents offer, Mr. Zhong is unwilling to make a custom for him.

  Mr. Zhong is a tenth-level mecha manufacturing master and the head of the Federal Research Institute. His status is detached. Even his father can't force Mr. Zhong to do what he doesn't want to do. Mr. Zhong was willing to meet his parents because of the face of his father, the general of the Federation.

  But why did things that could not be achieved no matter how many conditions he promised suddenly fell on him like winning a lottery. Sheng Heng wanted to ask Yan Hao to clarify, but Yan Hao just came down to tell him the news, and then was called back by Mr. Zhong. Sheng Heng could only hold back his curiosity and wait outside anxiously and excitedly.

  Sheng Zhuo rushed over anxiously when he heard the news.

  "Mr. Zhong is upgrading the system for you?" Sheng Zhuo stood beside his younger brother, looking up at the black soul standing in front of him.

  "Xiaohao said so." In fact, up to now, Sheng Heng is still a little dazed.

  "It seems that Mr. Zhong likes Xiaohao very much, so he made an exception to upgrade your system." Everyone in the Federation knows that Mr. Zhong can make mimic mechs, but everyone in the Federation also knows that Mr. Zhong made an exception when the mimic mechs were immature. make. So Zhong Lao upgraded the system for Sheng Heng this time, which is a proper exception. Mr. Zhong is a rigorous and stubborn person, and the things he decides are almost difficult to change. Yan Hao can influence Mr. Zhong, but it can only be said that he is very important in Mr. Zhong's mind.

  That's right, it must be because of Xiao Hao, otherwise, Mr. Zhong would never see him in his eyes.

  etc.

  "You're also called Xiaohao?" Sheng Heng looked at his elder brother.

  "What's wrong? Is there something wrong?" Sheng Zhuo looked back.

  "Even if he is your future sister-in-law, but I haven't formally introduced you to each other yet, what are you calling so intimate?" Sheng Heng said.

  "He calls me big brother. If I don't get close, he will think I don't like him." Sheng Zhuo smiled and patted his brother on the shoulder.

  This future sister-in-law is not only cute, but also has a good personality, is smart, and has a sweet mouth. Sheng Zhuo said that he recognized this sister-in-law, and she was the kind of elder brother who could help teach his younger brother a lesson when the two husband and wife had conflicts.

"..." Sheng Heng.

  =

  Mr. Zhong and Mr. Pang are both Yan Hao's teachers. They have different personalities, have different research directions on mechs, and even have different ways of educating students, but they have one thing in common. They are both workaholics.

  He said one second that he wanted to upgrade the system for Black Soul, and the next second it started directly. There was no time for Yan Hao to buffer, and the two started working directly inside Black Soul.

  The information of the mimic system is all in Mr. Zhong's encrypted database, as long as the password is entered, the information of the mimic system can be retrieved at any time. Mr. Zhong opened the background of the database, and then assigned part of the permissions to Yan Hao.