Chapter 90 Appreciation Ceremony

In order to wait for the people from the Federal Pharmaceutical Research Institute to come, Sheng Heng stayed on planet B135 for an extra day. The next day, he boarded the ship with Yan Hao and returned to Capital Star.

  On the spaceship, the sophomores were not at all surprised by Yan Hao's appearance, and some even joked that Sheng Heng would just bring Yan Hao out if he had an assessment related to the mecha maker in the future. Yan Hao is both a mecha maker and a pharmacist, one person can be used as two people, and there is an extra layer of security when going out in the future. Even Xiao Tianhan, the head teacher, thought the spaceship was good for this proposal.

  Sheng Heng said with a smile, even if Xiao Hao can be used as two people by himself, it is only helping him alone. As soon as these words came out, Cheng Wenkang quit immediately, shouting, why is there no combination of three people.

  Everyone laughed and turned to tease Cheng Wenkang.

  Yan Hao watched silently from the side, and then he discovered something. In just three months, Sheng Heng's status in the class has changed significantly. The last time I went to Desolate Star with the same group of people, but during the flight, Sheng Heng didn't have a strong sense of presence, and was even somewhat disgusted by the group of mecha makers. But this time, wherever Sheng Heng appeared, a circle of students would immediately surround him. Taking Sheng Heng as the center, laughing and talking about some things, there is a faint feeling that Sheng Heng is following the lead.

  Yan Hao was very happy to see this change. Although he didn't know why, he always felt that Sheng Heng should be like this, no matter where he was, he was the focus of everyone.

  The spacecraft sailed in space for two days and successfully arrived at the capital star.

  After returning to school, Yan Hao rested for the night, and the next day was Saturday, so he went to the third canteen early in the morning to buy the soup dumplings that Mr. Pang loved to eat, and then took it to the laboratory on the tenth floor .

  There is a special lounge in Pang Lao’s laboratory, which is for Pang Lao to rest, and the school also prepares a separate dormitory for Pang Lao, but Pang Lao still lives in the laboratory logarithmically, so no matter how much Yan Hao goes Good morning, Mr. Pang is already in the laboratory forever.

  "Today's buns are a bit salty, did the master shake his hands and put too much salt?" Elder Pang was a little dissatisfied with the taste of the buns this morning.

  "I also bought soy milk, the original flavor, you will feel better if you drink a couple of sips. Or, I'll go and pour you some water." Yan Hao said.

  "No need, soy milk is fine." Pang Lao took a sip of soy milk and asked casually, "How is that boy Sheng Heng?

  " At that time, because he was not sure whether he would be able to make it back on the weekend, he also greeted Mr. Pang before leaving.

  "I heard that he was accidentally injured by another student's mental power when he was empty?" "

  Yes." Yan Hao nodded.

  Although he didn't believe that the attack was an accident, he couldn't say much about things without evidence in front of the teacher.

  Elder Pang raised his eyebrows, surprised again by his little apprentice's medicine attainments, and at the same time a little flustered: No, you have to quickly let Yan Hao's mech manufacturing level grow up to surpass the level of medicine.

  "Okay, you don't need to talk about cleaning up here, go to the house and assemble the mecha." Pang Lao waved away people.

  "I still have a gift for the teacher." Yan Hao didn't leave immediately.