Chapter 22 The model was given away

When the two came out, they sent a message to the young man who had brought them here before, informing them that they were leaving.

  After a while, the young man came over, looked at the two of them and said, "The calculation went well." "

  It went well, thank you senior." Yan Hao replied politely.

  "As long as it goes well, let's go, I'll take you down." The young man said, turned and walked out.

  Elevators above the ninth floor need to swipe their cards no matter whether they go up or down.

  The young man sent the two to the elevator entrance, swiped the card, and after the elevator closed, he turned and went back to the room where the super optical computer was placed. He restarted the optical computer, performed a few simple operations, and then gave a soft sigh: "The traces have been cleared? Is this because we are afraid that we will peek at his calculation formula? These two students, the calculation is not difficult , I’m quite cautious.”

  Yan Hao and the others only stayed in this room for about an hour in total, and this amount of time can only be calculated once. A calculation is either a super simple calculation formula, or a formula that has already been proven to be successful. It is just a model, otherwise a calculation is impossible to succeed. So the young man concluded that the formula Yan Hao and the others calculated just now must not be a very difficult formula.

After coming out, Yan Hao sent a message to Sheng Heng, asking him to come and find him when he returned to school.

  After finishing all this, he stayed in the laboratory with He Shao again, continuing to study the mecha.

  When Yan Hao is researching, he is very focused. Often when he finds a problem, his brain will spin rapidly, thinking of a series of extended things, and it may take an hour or two to pass when he recovers. And the mecha is something he really likes, so thinking about it one by one, time flies by.

  When he first discovered this characteristic of Yan Hao, He Shao would call him to eat on time, but a few times, Yan Hao was interrupted by him halfway through his thoughts. Although he also went to eat with him, he often ate After eating, people start to be dazed again. Since then, he has developed a memory. Once Yan Hao fell into deep thought, he would stop disturbing him. Instead, he would bring a copy to him when he ate and put it in the incubator in the laboratory until he was hungry. Feed him again.

  Ten p.m.

  He Shao was a little sleepy, thinking that he would have class tomorrow morning, and when he was debating whether to wake up Yan Hao who was deep in thought, Yan Hao's optical brain suddenly rang, and someone made a video call for him.

  Yan Hao regained consciousness suddenly, connected the death call, and Sheng Heng's voice came out from the optical brain: "I've arrived at the school gate, are you in the dormitory? I'll come to find you." Yan Hao quickly replied: "

  I In the laboratory."

  "Then just wait for me, I'll be there in five minutes." Sheng Heng said.

  "Okay."

  After hanging up the phone, Yan Hao put away the mecha, turned around and said to He Shao, "He Shao, it's already ten o'clock, let's go back.

  " He threw away the half-made energy block and stood up to leave.

  "Why don't you leave after you're done, it's almost there." Yan Hao has obsessive-compulsive disorder, and he can't see half-made things being put down.