Chapter 149 Phantom Spirit Stone

Yan Hao sent a message to Mr. Zhong, and briefly explained the situation. In less than ten minutes, Mr. Zhong got the area where the Phantom Spirit Beast used to be active.

  "So fast?" Yan Hao was shocked the moment he got the information. Isn't this a top federal secret? It's so easy to get it.

  "I'm a tenth-level mecha maker." Elder Zhong said proudly.

  "It's as if someone is wrong." Pang Lao couldn't see someone screaming.

  "Then why don't you ask for it, and ask your apprentice to call me?"

  "No way, who made me like to be an idler.

  " Humph expressed his disdain, and continued to talk to Yan Hao, "I have already greeted the federation, you can find it according to the mark on it, if you have any questions, you can contact the local ZF, or the garrison, they will do their best Cooperate with you."

  "Thank you teacher."

  "Contact me if you have anything to do." After speaking, Mr. Zhong hung up the communication.

  Yan Hao then clicked on the information sent by Mr. Zhong, checked the coordinates marked on it with the federal interstellar map, and found that several coordinates were on uninhabited planets.

  "Why is there no one? Is it a desolate star?" Yan Hao couldn't help being a little surprised. These coordinates are the places where the most phantom spirit beasts are found in the records.

  Mr. Pang didn't know what he thought of, and frowned: "Xiao Hao, search for the flight route and see if there are any spacecraft flying to these planets." "Okay."

  Yan Hao also had the same intention, and he immediately Open the official website of Interstellar Flight, enter the coordinates of one of the unmanned stars, and click Search.

  [Sorry, there are currently no flights to this planet. 】

  Yan Hao - stunned, the master and apprentice looked at each other - then continued to enter the second coordinates.

  [Sorry, there are currently no flights to this planet. 】

  — Even after entering four coordinates, the result is that there is no flight.

  "Teacher, what's going on here? Did the federation set up restrictions to protect the habitat of phantom spirit beasts?" Yan Hao guessed, but he felt that it was unlikely, because there were no phantom spirit beasts in these places. Human entry is simply not necessary.

  "There are only two possibilities for a desolate planet that no spacecraft enters. One is that this planet has become an abandoned planet and is used to pile up garbage, so no spacecraft will pass by." Pang Lao paused for a moment and continued, "The other is that , this planet has fallen."

  "Falled? Zerg?" Yan Hao reacted in time.

  "Well, only the people in the military department can know about the situation of this type of planet. It seems that if you want to mine, you have to ask the military department for help." Pang Lao said.

  "Then I'll ask my senior first to see whether these planets are garbage planets or planets occupied by Zerg." Yan Hao said.

  "That's good, Sheng Heng is a member of the God of War Legion, so he must know about this kind of news." Zhong Lao said.

  At lunch time, the four of them sat down to eat together after a long absence. The reason why I say long-lost is because the four of them have been very busy these past few years. Not to mention Yan Hao and Sheng Heng, Cheng Wenkang participated in the battlefield trial, and he could not stay at school for twenty days in a semester, but He Shao spent most of his time at school, but the few mech fighters he signed were really too good to be true. I can make a fuss, but Leng relied on his pretentious ability to raise He Shao's grades to the top five in the class.