Chapter 173 Mental power at the same level as the worm king

Planet X-19 with the same level of spiritual power as the Zonghuang.

  As the only person who had talked with the Zong Huang, Sheng Heng was summoned urgently by Yu Xiuyuan as soon as he landed.

  "Yu Shuai, what's the situation now? How many planets did the Zonghuang attack?" After Sheng Heng fled from the Zonghuang, the Zonghuang became furious, and immediately broke through the space and went to a nearby planet. After wreaking havoc,? Immediately broke through the space to go to the next one. During the time he came back,? He heard that three planets were attacked by the Zerg King.

  "Attacking the fourth one." Yu Xiuyuan said.

  Sheng Heng looked guilty: "It's all my fault, I shouldn't have angered the Zerg Emperor."

  If he hadn't been quick to talk,? He didn't let the big brother release the energy cannon, maybe these planets are still fine.

  "The Zonghuang just destroyed the military fortresses of these planets, and the residents inside are still safe. And you can't blame you for this matter. In the eyes of the Zonghuang, we are all food for him to evolve and breed offspring. Killing,? It's just feeding." Yu Xiuyuan said.

  "Yu Shuai is right,? You are not to blame for this matter." Others also comforted each other.

  "Let's talk about your conversation with the Zonghuang." Mentioning the conversation with the Zonghuang, the command room immediately became quiet, and everyone's eyes fell on Sheng Heng at the same time, including those who could only Through remote video, other military leaders who couldn't get here.

  It was an unexpected surprise to be able to talk to the Zonghuang.

  "You tell us the content of the conversation between you and your feelings at that time in detail." Yu Xiuyuan said.

  "Yes. First, I felt a very powerful spiritual power. This spiritual power had a strange connection with mine. Then I suddenly heard the voice of the Zong Emperor." Sheng Heng immediately The content of the conversation between himself and the Zonghuang was truthfully recounted.

  After Sheng Heng finished speaking, the command room fell into a long silence.

  "The Zerg is a civilization higher than ours? And a civilization that has been destroyed?" This is beyond everyone's expectations.

  "I think Sheng Heng's guess is correct,? This insect emperor should be the fire left when their civilization collapsed, and the meaning of its existence is to make their civilization continue." The speaker was a representative of the Federal Academy of Sciences, who has been engaged in insect research. Professor Zhu Er, a biologist who studies the biological structure of the Zerg, "The special reproductive ability of the Zerg has always been the focus of our research. Just like the Zerg Emperor said, once there are enough nutrients and food supplied to it, it will be a single insect. You can give birth to a race."

  "It's too scary."

  "If a bunch of highly intelligent Zerg can be bred with a single bug like Zerg King, why would their civilization perish?" Yu Xiu Yuan asked.

  Everyone felt reasonable after hearing this. If the Zerg race could continue to reproduce itself, they would simply be invincible Xiaoqiang. How could they get mixed up to the point of the collapse of civilization.

  "As mentioned in the words of the Zonghuang, after it eats Sheng Heng, it will enter the differentiation period." Professor Zhu Er analyzed, "For the evolution of the group, the more advanced the evolution, the more nutrients it needs. This is what the Zonghuang wants. The reason for eating Sheng Heng. But similarly, the more advanced the race, the lower the reproductive capacity. Although I don’t know what the state of the insect emperor is after the differentiation, but I guess, it is even certain that, The reproductive ability of the differentiated Zerg King will definitely be weakened. Moreover, every time a Zerg with a high IQ is bred, the nutrition required must be huge." "But