Chapter 10 Testing Efficiency (1)

The principle of making energy blocks is actually the same, but the more advanced the energy block, the more energy it contains. The greater the number of unstable points, the more complex the calculation formula, and the higher the requirement for the creator's mental strength.

  Energy shields below level eight can already be manufactured with technology, and the calculation of unstable points can also be completed by optical brains, so the production of energy blocks below level eight can be produced automatically by machines, but during the production process, The loss of energy blocks will be more than that of skilled labor, and it is difficult to shrink.

  On the first day of university, what Yan Hao learned was the calculation formula of the fourth-sixth energy block. This formula is not complicated to him, or rather simple.

  In the previous life, in order to formulate a potion with a special medicinal effect, he had to calculate different ratios among thousands of potions. There are almost countless types of this ratio. If you really want to try them one by one, you probably can't finish them all by yourself. Therefore, most pharmacists will rely on their own control over the properties of the medicine to explore the configuration. This is the so-called talent of a pharmacist. Yan Fei is very talented in this area, so he can innovate medicines for a long time, but Yan Hao has no talent in this area, so he thought of a very simple and rude method.

  That is to accurately measure the ingredients of each herb and the possible changes in various ratios, and then calculate it through a large number of complicated mathematical formulas. This formula is much more complicated than the calculation formula of the energy block, at least he couldn't calculate it with his mind when he prepared the potion.

  With this foundation, Yan Hao made the first level 4 energy block in only 30 minutes.

  Then came the second, third, fourth, and fifth. He finished all the raw materials that Sheng Heng bought for him, and finally compressed the time to twenty-five minutes.

  "If it's not too late now, I really want to take these energy blocks of yours to the laboratory to test their performance." Perhaps because he was stimulated too much this night, He Shao was able to calmly gaze at the fresh energy in front of him at this time. The four-level energy block has been released.

  "Let's go tomorrow morning." Yan Hao also wanted to know how effective the energy block he made was.

  "How effective do you think the energy blocks you made are?" He Shao asked curiously.

  "Sixty percent." Yan Hao said.

  If the efficiency of the energy block he made exceeds 60%, it means that there is no problem with the production of his energy block.

  "Only 60%?" Witnessing someone's astonishing action all night, He Shao is more confident than that person himself at this time, "With your production level, at least 70% or even higher."

  "Thank you, but you are too optimistic." Yan Hao laughed, "I just have better computing power, but no matter how strong I am, I can't compare to optical brains. The efficiency depends on the combing of energy by mental power." Yan Hao said

  to I am very self-aware, just like in the past, the more advanced the medicine, the proportion of his configuration is perfect, but the efficacy of the medicine is always inferior to Yan Fei, it can only be regarded as the upper middle.

  So in this life, Yan Hao only set a ratio of 60% for his own energy block.

  "Hey, let me tell you why you are so boring. This energy block hasn't been tested yet. What we're discussing now is the possibility. It's like just after the test, everyone will subconsciously overestimate the score. This is a good wish." He Shao couldn't help but said.