Chapter 56 The base

The spacecraft sailed in space for three days. During these three days, Yan Hao spent most of his time in the maintenance room to get familiar with Sheng Heng and Cheng Wenkang's mechas. In fact, he was mainly familiar with Cheng Wenkang's mechas. He modified Heng's mecha Black Soul himself, so he is already very familiar with it.

  Before departure, Mr. Pang gave Yan Hao a lot of knowledge, and he also gave him some information about mecha maintenance before leaving, but the time was too short, even a genius could not master the technology of mecha maintenance in three days , So Yan Hao took the time to study on the spaceship.

  Sheng Heng also spent most of his time in the inspection room. When Yan Hao inspected the bull, he drove the Black Soul and practiced beside him. Because mechas below level 5 have low sensitivity, they are not suitable for melee combat when fighting Zerg, so mechas below level 5 are basically equipped with long-range weapons. The fifth-level mecha will be equipped with some simple and easy-to-operate melee weapons as a transitional use. Only mechs after level six will be equipped with powerful melee weapons.

  Black Soul is equipped with such a long spear. Sheng Heng had an injury on his hand before and could not bear the high-intensity operation instructions required by the weapon. This long spear has been hidden in Black Soul's body and has never been used. It wasn't until Yan Hao modified the Black Soul that Sheng Heng began to try to use this weapon.

  During the breaks between studies, when Yan Hao raised his eyes occasionally, he could see the domineering figure of the black soul wielding a long spear, and every time he saw it, his eyes would reveal a look of envy. That heroic fighting stance is what every teenager dreams of since he was a child. Even if he knows he is not good at it, he still sees it with excitement.

  At this time, Sheng Heng also completed a set of movements. He opened the cockpit, jumped down from Heihun's chest, tapped his body twice on Heihun's thigh, and he fell lightly.

  "Papapa~~"

  Although it was not the first time seeing Sheng Heng get off the mech like this, every time Yan Hao saw him, he couldn't help applauding and praised him for being so handsome.

  Sheng Heng walked over with a light smile, and his training clothes were already soaked with sweat, but his face was rosy and his eyes were bright, completely different from the gray after over-training in the past.

  "Senior drink water." Yan Hao handed over a bottle of water.

  "Thank you." Sheng Heng raised his hand to take it, and naturally sat beside Yan Hao, "How is your study going?"

  Yan Hao shook his head dejectedly: "I may not be able to help you with this assessment. Let’s try not to hurt the mecha.”

Sheng Heng smiled and rubbed Yan Hao's head: "Mecha maintenance depends on practice, not math problems. No matter how talented you are, you can't rely on self-study instead of practice.

  " They all go to the teacher to learn." Pang Lao also said similar things, Yan Hao mastered theoretical knowledge very quickly, but in mecha manufacturing, practice is sometimes more important than theory.

  "You don't have to worry about this assessment. Most of the students in the class are fourth-level mechas, so this assessment should be prepared according to the standards of fourth-level mechas. Black Soul and Bull are both fifth-level mechas, so the damage should not be too big "Sheng Heng said, "Besides, Fatty and I don't care much about grades. This time, we came here mainly to test the results of the modified Black Soul." "Then I'll quietly fill my head."

  Yan Hao said.

  "Okay." Sheng Heng put down the half bottle of water he had drunk, and when he turned around again, he saw Yan Hao, who was talking and laughing with him just now, staring at the black soul with burning eyes.