Chapter 37 Missing

After several days of interstellar flight, He Shao finally returned to his old hometown, Star H.

  Star H is an entertainment planet. Most of the entertainment industry in the Federation is on Star H, and most of the people on Star H are also doing things related to the entertainment industry. He Shao's parents run an entertainment company.

  When He Shao was in elementary school, he formulated his own ideals, to be a big boss who is more successful than his parents, to make his entertainment company bigger and stronger, and to become a leading company of H Star. But when he was in the sixth grade of primary school, his uncle discovered his talent for making mechas. Since then, his life trajectory has deviated.

  "Mom and Dad, I'm back." He Shao shouted at the top of his voice as soon as he entered the house.

  "Young master, you are back." A middle-aged woman in a gray uniform greeted her.

  "Aunt Liu, where are my parents?" He Shao asked.

  "Sir and wife were waiting for you at home, but just now something happened at the company, so they rushed over again." Aunt Liu said with a smile, "But my wife ordered me to cook a lot of dishes that my master loves, and my young master is hungry. Not hungry, do you want to have something to eat first?"

  "Really, the son is more important than the company." He Shao complained a few words, and the anger disappeared, "No, I'll take a shower first."

  He Shao returned to his In the room, I found a set of casual home clothes from the closet and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After taking a shower, He Shao started to call Yan Hao with his half-dried hair.

  Soon, the communication was connected.

  "Hao, I'm home." He Shao greeted warmly.

  "You're home, is the journey going well?" In the video, Yan Hao was a little listless.

  He Shao frowned, and asked, "No, I've been away for the past few days. You've been in the lab and haven't gone back to sleep, have you?" "

  Yes, I went back last night." Sheng Heng came over to eat with him last night After dinner, at ten o'clock, he came again to urge him to go back to sleep.

  "Is that because you didn't eat?" He Shao asked.

  "Eat." When Sheng Heng came over in the morning, he also brought him breakfast.

  "Then why are you listless? Is your research not going well?" He Shao asked.

  Yan Hao shook his head.

  "Then what's wrong with you?" He ate well, slept well, and didn't have research problems, so why did Yan Hao suddenly faint.

  "I...seem to be hated by others." On the other end of the video, Yan Hao, who was drooping his head, couldn't stand He Shao's careful questioning, and finally said it out. He bit his lip, his face full of sadness.

  I'm going, is this being bullied?

  He Shao sat up straight immediately, and said angrily, "Is that weird little brother of yours looking for you again?" "

  No." Yan Hao shook his head.

  "Who is that?" He Shao asked.

  "It's...Senior Sheng." Speaking of Sheng Heng's name, Yan Hao thought of Sheng Heng's alienated appearance when he left the training room before, and couldn't help feeling uncomfortable again.

  In fact, Yan Hao doesn't know what's wrong with him. He has been hated and isolated by the people around him in his previous life. Apart from his parents, he rarely cares about other people's attitudes, but for some reason, as long as he thinks that Sheng Heng might hate him, He felt very uncomfortable. So much so that from just now to now, he doesn't even want to analyze the experimental data, and has been thinking about whether he did something wrong. Otherwise, why did the senior who brought me breakfast in the morning suddenly alienate me?