Chapter 17 Pharmacy Bazaar

Yan Hao is a serious person, and he promised Sheng Heng to complete all the four-level energy blocks within seven days, so he worked diligently and overtime in the dormitory for seven days, and he couldn't wait to contact Sheng Heng to prepare the energy blocks as soon as the energy blocks were completed. He sends it over.

  "Hao, you've passed the test." He Shao said comfortingly.

  Yan Hao smiled embarrassedly: "He Shao, accompany me to the Mecha Department. I will give the energy block to Senior Sheng Heng, and I will treat you to dinner later." "

  Then let's go out for a while after dinner?" Hao has been retreating to make energy blocks, and he is not in the mood to go shopping when he is alone.

  "Okay." Yan Hao agreed wholeheartedly.

  "Let's go."

  The two came out of the dormitory and ran to the mecha department.

  Yan Hao and Sheng Heng made an appointment to meet at the door of the Mecha Department's training room. When Yan Hao arrived, he saw Sheng Heng and Cheng Wenkang waiting there from a distance.

  "Senior Sheng, Senior Cheng." When they got closer, the two greeted Sheng Heng and Cheng Wenkang.

  "Here we come." Seeing Yan Hao's shortness of breath, Sheng Heng said with a smile, "He came here?

  " I have tested it." There are too many four-level energy blocks made by Yan Hao, and it is too eye-catching to test in the school laboratory. In the end, He Shao asked his uncle to borrow a tester for teaching.

  After earning some more money, Yan Hao planned to buy a tester by himself.

  "You still tested it yourself?" Sheng Heng was a little surprised.

  "I told him that there is no need to test, but Yan Haofei insisted, saying that he is going to sell it to you, and he must ensure that every product is qualified. It is obvious that his calculation ability is much more accurate than the tester." He Shao is half true and half false. complained.

  "Only I know what I calculate, but other people still only look at the test instruments. So it is the most fair to go through each instrument." Yan Hao insisted, "And I made so many at once this time, in case something goes wrong What should I do, senior Sheng Heng helped me

  so much, I can't get him to be blamed." " Primary boy, you're overthinking this, let alone the quality of the energy blocks you made are reliable, even if they are not reliable, no one will help you." Dare to say him." Cheng Wenkang laughed for a while.

  Others don't know, but he does. The people who bought this batch of energy blocks are all Sheng Heng's children, and everyone is a good money owner. Who would turn against Sheng Heng because of this.

  "Although no one dares to say anything about me, I'm very happy that you put your heart into it." Sheng Heng said with a smile.

  Yan Hao scratched his head, a little embarrassed.

  Looking at Sheng Heng's smiling face, He Shao suddenly got goosebumps.

  I am very happy that you are so hardworking. You say it as if our Jiahao is dedicated to you. Our Jiahao is just born to be serious. This is the nature. Don't put gold on your face.

  Sheng Heng noticed He Shao's gaze and glanced at him suspiciously.

  He Shao, who was still filled with righteous indignation just now, suddenly felt guilty and hurriedly changed the subject: "Then what, Hao, didn't we agree to go out for dinner, let's go." "