Chapter 120 Threatened

Sima Mingxuan to open the door. Seeing Sheng Heng standing outside the door, he raised his eyebrows in surprise, but then he seemed to think of something, and the surprise was suppressed. Going down, the whole person showed a gentle smile.

  "Brother Sheng Heng, are you looking for me?" Sima Mingxuan asked.

  "Can I go in?" Sheng Heng nodded.

  "Please come in." Sima Mingxuan stepped aside and signaled Sheng Heng to enter.

  Sheng Heng was also polite and strode in. The training room was very tidy, without any post-training traces, and one could tell that Sima Mingxuan had just arrived not long ago.

  That's right, he was still harassing Xiao Hao in the cafeteria not long ago, counting the time, he arrived here almost not long ago.

  "What do you drink, junior?" Sima Mingxuan opened the refrigerator and asked politely.

  "No, you should know that I have something to ask you." Sheng Heng said straight to the point, too lazy to pretend.

  Sima Mingxuan smiled faintly, took a bottle of water from the refrigerator, walked over and handed it to Sheng Heng.

  Sheng Heng didn't look at it, nor did he answer it. Sima Mingxuan unscrewed the lid by himself and took a sip: "Student Sheng Heng naturally goes to the Three Treasures Hall for nothing, but he doesn't know what to ask me for. If I can help, I will definitely help." "Then I will trouble you to leave later.

  " Stay away from my boyfriend." Sheng Heng said.

  Sima Mingxuan pretended to be puzzled and said: "What do you mean by this, junior? Is there some misunderstanding?"

  Sheng Heng was not interested in playing language games with Sima Mingxuan: "You know if it's a misunderstanding. Stay away from him."

  "Student is so domineering. This road is not opened by your house. Are you only allowed to walk? If you really care about your little boyfriend so much, just take it home and hide it. If you come here to keep others away, what's the matter?" What? Didn’t the junior think that he would be awesome if he killed a ninth-level Zerg?” Sima Mingxuan mocked.

  "How dare you, didn't the senior also kill the ninth-level Zerg?" Sheng Heng said.

  A flash of pride flashed in Sima Mingxuan's eyes. Although he also killed the ninth-level Zerg, Sheng Heng was lucky and coupled with the special nature of the mimic mech, he did it. But he was different, he actually fought and defeated the ninth-level Zerg head-on. So in Sima Mingxuan's heart, he was always better than Sheng Heng.

  "Student is wearing training clothes. I think he was training downstairs just now. Coincidentally, I also want to do some activities. Would you like to compete with me?" Sima Mingxuan raised his hand and released his mecha.

  A black and red eighth-level mecha appeared leisurely, standing in front of the two of them, with a powerful and exquisite design, it was extraordinary at first glance.

  "Although my Chi Yan is not as good as Zhong Lao's mimic system, nor Pang Lao's weapon system, I still like him very much." Sima Mingxuan pointedly said.

  Sima Mingxuan already knew that Xiao Hao was Pang Lao's disciple?

  Yan Hao paid homage to two teachers at the same time. Apart from him, Cheng Wenkang, and He Shao, only Professor Qin, who recommended Yan Hao on the spot, knew about this matter. Later, Mr. Zhong announced the identity of Yan Hao's disciple to the outside, but Mr. Pang did not, so it stands to reason that Sima Mingxuan did not know.