Chapter 119 Disinfection

"What's the matter with you?" Sima Mingxuan was also a little puzzled by Yan Hao's excessive reaction, but he still had a gentle smile on his face.

  "What did you want to do just now?" Because he was too excited, Yan Hao's voice even trembled.

  "Me? I saw your soup sticking to your face just now, please wipe it off for you." Sima Mingxuan showed off the tissue in his hand.

  Sima Mingxuan was very smart and understood people's hearts. He knew that his behavior just now was somewhat abrupt, but no matter how Yan Hao felt abrupt, he couldn't blame him. He is just a senior who sees the corner of his junior's mouth stained with soup and enthusiastically wipes it off. He is gentle and considerate.

  And Yan Hao felt this way at this time, as if there was a bone stuck in his throat, and he was so uncomfortable that he couldn't get up or down.

  Seeing Yan Hao's appearance, Sima Mingxuan knew that his invincible gentle moves were not working. He restrained his expression, leaned his body back, and gave Yan Hao a safe space: "Sorry, I was the one who was abrupt."

  Seeing that Sima Mingxuan sat back, Yan Hao felt that his breathing became easier, but in front of Sima Mingxuan, especially the illusion that he was mistaken for Yan Fei just now, made him a little sick. He couldn't eat this meal.

  When Sima Mingxuan saw that Yan Fei was about to leave with the plate, a crack appeared on his gentle face, and he stood up abruptly: "Student, don't you want to eat? I think you only took two bites just now."

  "I can't eat anymore."

  "My junior is so skinny and has such heavy homework every day, so he should eat more." Sima Mingxuan persuaded, "If you think I'm bothering you, I'll pack it up and go back to the dormitory to eat. "

  Sima Mingxuan is very artistic in speech, and in two sentences, he expressed his concern, concession, and grievance. Obviously he was the one who wanted to go back to eat, but he wanted to say that he sacrificed himself for Yan Hao.

  Why didn't he realize that Sima Mingxuan was such a person before?

  In his previous life, the main reason why Yan Hao didn't like Sima Mingxuan was because of Yan Fei. He hated Yan Fei, so naturally he hated Yan Fei's partner. But other than that, Yan Hao didn't have much dislike for Sima Mingxuan, and even admired him a little. Sima Mingxuan is the marshal of the Federation, a hero who resists the Zerg invasion and defends the Federation. Although he didn't want to admit it, Sima Mingxuan indirectly protected him when he protected the Federation, so when the research institute wanted to prepare medicine for Sima Mingxuan to heal his injuries, he didn't choose to refuse because he hated Yan Fei.

  "Are you and Yan Fei together?" Yan Hao asked.

  Sima Mingxuan was taken aback. How did Yan Hao know? Could it be that Yan Fei told him?

  "Did Xiaofei tell you?" Sima Mingxuan chuckled, "Xiaofei and I are together, and we will be considered a family in the future." "We are not."

  Yan Hao said firmly, "I hate Yan Fei, I hate you very much, so I hate you too."

  Sima Mingxuan didn't expect Yan Hao to say such words, he was as smart as him, and couldn't react for a while.

  "Also, don't use your flirtatious words when you were with Yan Fei on me, it's disgusting." After speaking, Yan Hao didn't stop, turned around and ran away from the cafeteria.

  Sima Mingxuan's expression at this time was so colorful, he bit his lip, and slammed his fist hard on the canteen table, causing all the people in the canteen to look over, and he left the canteen in a little embarrassment.