Chapter 1 Rebirth

Before his death, Yan Hao never understood why his parents always favored his younger brother and gave all the good things to him, even though he was the brother of the same mother He doesn't get attention no matter what he does.

  The more this is the case, the more uncomfortable and unfair Yan Hao is, so he argues with his brother everywhere. As long as it is what the younger brother wants to do, he will do it, and do it better.

  But obviously he is the one who does better, but he has never been recognized by the people around him. Parents, teachers, classmates, and friends all look at him with disgust, saying that he is jealous, selfish, and likes to rob others. thing.

  It wasn't until his death that Yan Hao realized that what he robbed was what the protagonist received. He is a vicious male supporting role in the book to set off the kindness of the protagonist Shou, and he is the cannon fodder for the protagonist Shou to slap his face and gain favorability in front of the protagonist Shou.

  After rebirth, Yan Hao kicked the protagonist away, who the hell wanted to fight with you, I turned around, even if you cried, you couldn't catch up with me.

  He no longer fights, no longer jealous, just wants to be himself quietly. Let your light shine on those who care about him.

  =

  Many years later, someone asked Yan Hao, who had become a master of mecha manufacturing.

  "How did you get on the road of mecha manufacturing?"

  "Because you met someone." Yan Hao.

  Content tags: Rebirth Interstellar Inspirational Life Sweet Articles

  Search keywords: Protagonist: Yanhao (yanhao), Sheng Heng┃ Supporting roles: ┃ Others: Body and mind 1v1 One-

  sentence introduction: After rebirth, be beautiful alone Concept

  : Don’t pay too much attention to others, live yourself

  Comment on the work:

  Yan Hao was originally a genius, but in his previous life he could not compete for the title of the protagonist, so he ended up dismal. After rebirth, Yan Hao decided to stay away from the protagonist and the suffocating native family, return to his favorite mecha manufacturing, devote himself to research, and create a new era of mechas with his own efforts. Sheng Heng was originally a mecha genius, but he was unable to drive the mecha due to a hand injury when he was young, until he met someone who created a new era of mechas. This novel is humorous, light-hearted and lively. It tells the story of two people who support each other, grow together, and heal each other.

  Chapter 1 Rebirth

  Yan Hao stared blankly at the major application form in front of him. After a while, his expression became complicated and mocking. What he mocked was not others, but himself at this time.

  He was admitted to the Federal University with the top score in the Z-star college entrance examination. All the majors of the Federal University offered olive branches to him, but he chose pharmacy because his younger brother Yan Fei's ambition since childhood was pharmaceutics.

  Yes, this major is not his favorite, but his younger brother Yan Fei's.

  He and Yan Fei are brothers with the same mother, but their parents have loved their younger brother more since they were young. My younger brother failed the exam, and my parents comforted me carefully, but I got the first place in the exam, and my parents didn't respond. My younger brother was sick, and my parents asked for leave to accompany me, but when I was sick, my parents didn't even say a word of greeting.