Chapter 78 In the future he will be protected by someone

After, he was protected by   the Federal Center for Special Talents.

  After Zhang Yufei received the call from his teacher, he immediately put down what he was doing, left the laboratory, went to his office on the fifth floor, turned on his office optical computer, logged in to the background, and started to retrieve information.

  "Junior brother is called...Yan Hao." Zhang Yufei is Lao Pang's second disciple, and he was also very surprised when he learned that his teacher's new closed disciple was misreported by his parents as a special talent plan for pharmacy.

  This is my junior brother, the direct disciple of the two major masters of the Federation's mecha manufacturing. How could this genius of the mecha manufacturing department misreport the mecha manufacturing department? The parents of this little junior brother are lame enough.

  "I found it." Zhang Yufei searched for Yan Hao's information in the background. Out of curiosity, he clicked on it and looked at the approval information. It has really reached the standard of special talents in pharmacy.

  "I've been learning medicine in middle school, and not long ago I made a level-6 sedative in Huangxing." Zhang Yufei clicked his tongue when he saw it, and couldn't help but send a message to his teacher.

  【Teacher, you won't snatch me from the School of Pharmacy, right? This resume is obviously from the School of Pharmacy. ]

  [Let you do something, so much nonsense. ]

  Not only did Zhang Yufei not get angry when he was scolded, but he laughed cheerfully. He stopped looking at the younger brother's resume and quit directly. When he was about to use his authority to delete the younger brother from the talent pool, Yan Hao's name But it disappeared from the talent pool one step ahead.

  "Huh?!" Zhang Yufei snorted lightly, tapped his fingers on the virtual keyboard a few times, and brought up the background record just now, then raised his eyebrows, "Is it him?"

  =

  In the dormitory of the Mecha Manufacturing Department, Yan Hao had just finished communicating with Pang Lao when he received a message from Sheng Heng asking him to go downstairs.

  Yan Hao went out from the dormitory building and saw that Sheng Heng was already waiting outside. He quickly walked over a few steps, because he had just received a guarantee from the teacher and knew that his senior brother was working in the talent center, and he immediately seemed in a good mood.

  "Senior, I have something to tell you." Don't bother the second master with one thing, since the teacher said to ask the senior brother to help, then there is no need to bother senior Sheng, so that the senior does not need to owe favors to others.

  "I also have something to tell you." Sheng Heng said.

  "Then the senior will speak first." Yan Hao said.

  Sheng Heng knew that Yan Hao was always worried about the "special talents", so he didn't hesitate, and said directly: "Your list of special talents has been rejected, but there is still a procedure in the talent center, so it won't be received until tomorrow." Official notice of rejection. I was afraid you might be worried, so I came here to tell you in advance."

  "Already rejected?" Yan Hao was taken aback.

  "Yeah." Sheng Heng smiled.

  "So fast?!"

  "It's not a big deal at first, do you think I'm pretty good?" Sheng Heng asked.

  "En." Yan Hao really did not expect this matter to be resolved so quickly and smoothly.