Chapter 7 Is there anyone who doesn't love the main character?

Yan Hao feels that he didn't learn mecha manufacturing in middle school, and his foundation is weaker than others. In line with the principle of stupid birds flying first, as soon as the afternoon class is over, he drags He Shao to an off-campus restaurant without even bothering to eat dinner. The mech shop bought the materials for making energy blocks.

  "These are the basic materials of the fourth-level energy block." After the two expressed their intentions, the clerk hurriedly led them to the designated area.

  "I haven't said what level of energy block materials I bought." He Shao looked at the clerk strangely.

  "You are freshmen of the Federal University." The clerks all have a pair of piercing eyes, especially the freshmen, who have a greenness, and he can see it at a glance, "This freshman, the first day of school , the ones who came to buy are all materials of the fourth-level energy block, and I know it even if you don’t tell me.” “Yes, it’s

  a routine at first glance.” He Shao understood, feeling that the professor of their mecha manufacturing department is so harmful to students every year .

  Yan Hao smiled: "Anyway, we really want to buy it."

  "There's no rush, let's buy the materials of the first-level energy block first." He Shao turned his head and asked the clerk, "Do you have the first-level materials?

  " Unexpectedly, these two college students would buy materials for beginners, but his good professionalism allowed him to quickly adjust his mood: "There are some in the warehouse. I will help you get as many as you need." "First

  come Ten, no, five parts." He used ten parts of raw materials when he was learning to make a first-level energy block, and five parts should be enough for Yan Hao who is so smart.

  "Okay, wait a minute." The clerk left to pick up the materials.

  He Shao turned around and saw Yan Hao who was still staring at the fourth-level material and said, "You can buy it after you learn how to make energy blocks below the third level." "Two hundred star coins~~"

  Yan Hao stared at the price exclaimed softly.

  "A four-level energy block is worth 800 star coins, and the raw materials are worth 200 coins." He Shao said.

  "Two hundred star coins, I don't think I can buy a few copies with my money." Yan Hao secretly calculated the balance on his account. The materials are consumables, so he must buy them frequently, and even if he can successfully make the fourth-level energy block at one time , After that, a lot of star coins will be needed to buy other materials in the future study. It seems that he still has to ask his parents for money.

  Thinking of the look of disgust from his parents every time he asked for money in his previous life, Yan Hao pursed his lips, and really didn't want to face it again.

  "Hey, why are you worried about money?" He Shao punched Yan Hao speechlessly, "Students of Federal University can buy raw materials here on credit." "Credit?!" Yan Hao was taken aback

  .

  "Aren't you underestimating yourself? We are students of the Mecha Manufacturing Department of the Federal University now. Which student who is admitted to our Mecha Manufacturing Department can't learn how to make energy blocks? It's only a matter of time before we can make a fourth-level energy block. "He Shao introduced, "Didn't I just say that? A finished four-level energy block is worth 800 star coins. If you buy four materials, you can get back the cost as long as you succeed once. Then you can just take one to pay off the debt." "