Chapter 174 Decisive battle 1

How to kill the insect emperor?

  Yu Xiuyuan convened a one-night meeting with high-level military officials and all federal experts in Zerg research, but he still failed to come up with a perfect solution. For the Zerg Emperor, they must kill with one blow. But when the federation was thinking of ways to deal with the worm emperor, the worm emperor was also thinking of ways to deal with the federation.

  "Marshal,? It's not good. The star network of planet H-18 has been connected." A soldier rushed into the meeting room with a pale face to report.

  Planet H-18 is one of the six planets that the Zerg Emperor invaded yesterday. In order to prevent too bloody pictures from leaking out, the Federation will immediately block the planets occupied by the Zerg for fear of causing panic in the entire Federation. The Federation also shielded those six planets yesterday.

  "What's going on? Did Capital Star open?" Yu Xiuyuan questioned.

  "No, it's a military special channel. I don't know who opened the military special channel, avoided the shielding of the capital star, and reconnected to the main network." The soldier explained anxiously, "Now the Zerg is hunting in H-18 The scene of the public is being broadcast live on the whole network."

  "What?!" Yu Xiuyuan yelled angrily, "That's not blocked." "

  But this is a military channel. Once blocked, the military main server must be hibernated and restarted,? Like this We will also lose contact internally for ten minutes."

  At this time, the hunting scene of planet H-18 was also transferred into the conference room, and before everyone could see the picture in the video clearly, they were shocked by the screams face. Then there were red eyes everywhere, broken arms and limbs everywhere, and the Zerg was like stepping on ants, stepping on humans who had nowhere to hide. Suddenly the picture zoomed in, and the live broadcast showed a close-up of a Zerg wearing a child on its front paw. That child looked seven or eight years old, and was still wearing a school uniform. His body was pierced by the Zerg's front claws, but he did not die, and was sent to the Zerg's mouth bit by bit.

  What will happen next, everyone can imagine.

  "Stop!" A grumpy lieutenant general couldn't help yelling at the video, but the result was that the Zerg in the video bit off half of the child's body with one bite.

  The Zerg only gnawed on the child's top itself, and didn't eat the rest. They threw it to the ground with a flick of their hand, and stretched out their front paws again, wearing a human female again.

  "Bastard, bastard, damn it!!!"

  "Block, block the signal!" Yu Xiuyuan can't care about the restart of the military server anymore, and these pictures must never be spread to the outside world.

  "Yes." The man immediately bowed his head and said a few words quickly to his optical brain terminal. After a while, the special military channel was blocked, and the live broadcast of the bloody massacre was replaced by a blank.

  Everyone in the conference room seemed to have blocked the signal, their faces were livid and silent.

  "Marshal." The soldier who came in to report did not leave immediately, he continued to report to Yu Xiuyuan, "There is still a scene in the live broadcast just now, I think you need to watch it." Yu Xiuyuan frowned

  .

  "When the live broadcast was the most open, the Emperor of Zombies sent a message." As he spoke, the soldier projected the video he had recorded in advance for everyone to see.