Chapter 129 Yan Hao's Threat

"Why?" Lu Siying was a little stunned.

  "There is no reason, I just don't want to help." After rebirth, Yan Hao no longer has any scruples. He will not do things he doesn't want to do in order to please his mother and pray for the mother's love that he has never received, so he doesn't even bother to find a reason. up.

  After finishing speaking, he even felt a sense of relief after being relieved.

  "Xiaofei is your younger brother, Mingxuan is his boyfriend, not to mention Mingxuan was injured to defend the Federation, he is the hero of the Federation..."

  "Mother, since I was a child, I have hated Yan Fei." Yan Hao interrupted Lu Siying's impassioned words. These words were useful when he still cared about Lu Siying, but when he didn't care, these words were indifferent. He sounds like crap.

  Lu Siying frowned, and was about to speak, but Yan Hao interrupted her again: "I hate him, so I won't help him, even if you force me." "

  Yan Hao, what are you talking about?" Lu Siying couldn't believe what she heard, how dare Yan Hao talk to her like that, why did she force him.

  Yan Hao ignored Lu Siying's anger and continued: "As for Sima Mingxuan, if he is a hero of the federation and is injured, the federation has tenth-level pharmacy masters and the best medical team. If there is anything that needs me A student who switched to mecha halfway and is not even a third-level pharmacist came to help with the treatment."

  Yes, isn't Mingxuan the future heir of the Sima Army? As one of the three major armies of the Federation, how could the Sima Legion not have a top pharmacist.

  Thinking this way, Lu Siying stopped mentioning Yan Hao's help, but she still taught her a lesson: "Yan Hao, you always say that your dad and I like Xiao Fei more, but look at yourself, you little belly, Selfishness, striving for strength, which one is attractive to others?"

  "You are right, so you are right not to like me, and you don't have to like me in the future, and I will not like Yan Yan more because of you in the future." Fei was angry. In the future, you can give Yan Fei everything in the family, whether it is contacts or money, and I will not fight any more." "What do you mean, do you want to

  break away from the family?" Yan Hao completely annoyed him with a nonchalant look angered her.

  Angry again?

  Yan Hao sighed helplessly, and said a little tiredly: "I am arguing with Yan Fei, you are angry, I am not arguing with Yan Fei, you are still angry, why?" Lu Siying was dumb, she couldn't answer this question

  , But he felt suffocated, and finally slammed the door out angrily.

  Finally clean.

  Yan Hao breathed a sigh of relief, rinsed and picked up the mecha on the table, and continued to clean up. He disassembled the parts and reassembled them one by one. I don't know how long it took to assemble it, but the optical brain terminal suddenly vibrated.

  Yan Hao glanced at the screen, his eyes lit up suddenly, and a sweet smile appeared on his cold face: "Senior."

The caller was Sheng Heng. Sheng Heng was wearing white casual clothes, with a towel hanging on his shoulders, and his hair was still somewhat water-stained, as if he had just taken a shower: "Where are you?" Sheng Heng noticed the environment Yan Hao was

  in It is neither the school's dormitory nor the Federal Research Institute, so he couldn't help asking.

  "I'm at home." Yan Hao said.