Chapter 26 I Hate You

"I never thought you could cook." Coming out of the cafeteria, Sheng Heng asked in surprise.

  "I have learned it for a while, but I always follow the recipe, so the taste may be average." Yan Hao said modestly.

  "It tastes good." Sheng Heng said immediately.

  "Really?" Yan Hao was not very confident.

  "Of course, if you don't believe me, you can ask them." Sheng Heng said.

  The two people who were suddenly named were taken aback for a moment, then nodded hurriedly: "It's delicious, it's delicious, much better than what the chef in the canteen makes.

  " It's the kitchen." He Shao also said.

  Small kitchen? ! It doesn't count if this kid eats fish-flavored shredded pork once, but he still wants to build a small kitchen? The Shengheng Eye Knife silently flew over.

  "..." He Shao only felt a thorn in his back, secretly said that he was not good, and for a moment he spoke his mind straightly, and said what was in his heart.

  "You guys are too exaggerated. In fact, the food I cook has the same taste." Yan Hao looked at He Shao and said, "If you like, you can buy a home robot, and I can input the recipe. When you want to eat, you can eat it at any time." It can be done."

  "Oh, I was just joking, I didn't want to really build a small kitchen, we have so much schoolwork, how can we have time to cook by ourselves." He Shao waved his hand, "And the meals made by robots have no soul Yes, it’s better to come to the cafeteria, let alone compare with your cooking.”

  In fact, with the current level of technology, most of the housework can be replaced by robots, and cooking is naturally also possible. But even though technology has developed to such a degree, human beings are still more willing to do it themselves when they can do without robots. They always feel that things made by machines without emotions are cold.

  "Do you think the dishes I cook are better than robots?" Yan Hao's eyes flickered slightly.

  "Hao, if you keep asking this question, do you really doubt yourself, or are you trying to get us to praise you more?" He Shao asked.

  "No, no." Yan Hao shook his head quickly, smiled, and said, "Just as long as you think it's delicious, I'll make it for you next time." "

  That's what you said, next time I'll have spare ribs." He Shao Ask now.

  "No problem." Yan Hao agreed.

  "Primary boy, can I order food?" Cheng Wenkang also joined in.

  "Sure, what do seniors want to eat?"

  "I haven't figured it out yet, I'll let you know when I do." Cheng Wenkang just wanted to join in the fun and didn't really want to eat anything.

  "Okay, where's Senior Sheng?" Yan Hao looked at Sheng Heng and asked, "Do you have anything you like to eat?"

  Seeing Yan Hao's happy face, Sheng Heng was a little puzzled. Ever since he first met Yan Hao, Sheng Heng discovered a problem. Yan Hao is very smart, committed, independent, rigorous, likes making mechs, and has a simple personality, but he has a personality flaw that he still doesn't understand. ,self-abasement.

  A good-looking person with excellent academic performance, who was admitted to the Mecha Department of Federal University with the first grade of Z star, and can even solve the three-year data model announced by Professor Sun. Why does such a genius-type person have a sensitive and inferior personality? ? Shouldn't a man like him be proud and confident?