Chapter 64 Pharmacy Genius

"Why aren't they awake yet?" Sheng Heng glanced at the two classmates who were sleeping on Cheng Wenkang's other side, and asked in surprise.

  "The sixth-level sedative is not ready yet," Cheng Wenkang explained.

  Sheng Heng looked at Cheng Wenkang suspiciously.

  Cheng Wenkang immediately told Sheng Heng what happened.

  "So, the sixth-level sedative I used was made by Xiao Hao?" Sheng Heng knew that Yan Hao used to learn medicine and was very talented in medicine, but is it so high? Or because he was the one who calculated the mathematical model of advanced sedatives, it was easier for him to sit up than others.

  "The one you and I used was made by Xiaoxiaodi and Hu Yaoshi. As for which one of us used it, it's not certain." Cheng Wenkang said.

  "Mine must have been made by Xiao Hao." Sheng Heng firmly believed.

  Cheng Wenkang rolled his eyes and said in his heart, you want to grab this too.

  "I said, you two, don't you have a headache?" Sun Chu, who was lying on the side resting, couldn't help asking.

  "It doesn't hurt." Cheng Wenkang said with a smile, "Squad leader, you haven't cultivated enough mental strength. There must be a gap in this comparison.

  " .” Sun Chu scolded.

  "That's right, then why do you have a headache and I don't have a headache?" Cheng Wenkang was also puzzled, everyone suffered the same injury, how did he wake up refreshed with the medicine he used together, and the other three people are still listless. Lying listlessly on the hospital bed.

  "Yan Hao said that when you are attacked, the fluctuation of your mental power is different, and the degree of injury will be different." Xiao Tianhan walked in from the door.

  "Teacher." Everyone shouted.

  "Have a good rest." Seeing that Sheng Heng woke up, Xiao Tianhan immediately expressed relief, "Wake up, how do you feel? Has the sea of ​​consciousness been affected?" "No, it feels as if you have never been injured." Sheng Heng said

  .

  "When it comes to mental power, don't be careless." Xiao Tianhan warned.

  "Teacher, don't worry, I will pay attention." Sheng Heng promised.

  "I heard from Mingxuan that you had already killed the sixth-level mutants when they arrived." Xiao Tianhan noticed Sheng Heng's abnormality as early as the first day of the assessment, when he saw Sheng Heng won the first place in the points ranking . His first reaction was not that Sheng Heng cheated, but that Sheng Heng's hand injury was healed.

  But just now, when he was taking care of these seven students in the ward, he suddenly discovered a detail, that is, after more than two days of high-intensity training, everyone's hands were slightly red and swollen, only Sheng Heng's hands were It's too normal to be healthy, it's not a pair of hands that have just experienced a battle.

  "Boss, you killed the sixth-level mutants alone?!" Cheng Wenkang always thought that they were rescued by Teacher Xiao, but he never thought that before that, Sheng Heng had single-handedly killed the sixth-level mutants.

  Sun Chu and the other two students who were awake were also shocked when they heard this.

  "We didn't know about the existence of the sixth-level mutants in advance, so the rescue was not timely enough. If Sheng Heng hadn't blocked the swarm in front at that time, and you were in a state where you had lost your combat effectiveness at that time, when we arrived, I'm afraid you would have to I picked up some mecha fragments." Xiao Tianhan said.