Chapter 41 Level Ten Mecha

Sheng Heng got out of the car and went straight to the main house, where a smartly dressed middle-aged beautiful woman was waiting inside.

  "Mom." This middle-aged beautiful woman is Sheng Heng's mother.

  When Mama Sheng heard her son's voice, she raised her beautiful eyes, and a pair of light brown eyes under the thick eyelashes glowed softly the moment she saw Sheng Heng.

  "I'm back."

  "The person who picked me up said you were in a hurry to find me?" Sheng Heng walked quickly to his mother and asked curiously.

  "You sit down first." Sheng's mother asked her son to sit down first, and then ordered someone to bring some food, and then began to enter the topic, "How did you do in the final exam this time?" Sheng Heng's smile froze: "

  Mom , You want to persuade me to give up the mecha again?"

  Sheng's mother smiled and shook her head: "I promised you that I would let you study mecha driving in college, and I wouldn't change my mind halfway." "

  But you never cared about my grades before . .” At the beginning, although he fought with his family for the opportunity to study mecha driving, the family also knew that it was impossible for him to become a mecha warrior. The four years of college were just to fulfill his dream. After graduation, the family will rearrange his path.

  "Now there is an opportunity for you to become a Mecha Warrior." Mama Sheng said.

  "What?" Sheng Heng stood up from the chair excitedly.

  "Don't worry, just listen to me." Sheng's mother comforted, "Do you remember the Lin family?" "I

  remember, when I was young, my hand was injured, and you took me to the Lin family's hospital to have my hand checked. Completely repaired." As long as it was related to his hand injury, Sheng Heng always remembered it clearly, "At that time, the Lin family proposed to clone a pair of palms for me to connect, but you refused." "That's right." Sheng's

  mother Dao said, "With the current cloning technology, almost all the organs needed by the human body can be cloned, but the cloned organs have a fatal shortcoming, that is, after the cloned organs are surgically implanted into the human body, there will be irreversible side effects, which will lower the spirit. The power level, and the degree of reduction is unpredictable. Therefore, people with strong mental power levels will not use cloned organs unless necessary. Your mental power is S-level, even if you don’t want to be a mech warrior, you can use your mental power Standing at the top of any industry. So at that time, your father and I did not agree to your operation." "

  Then what do you mean now...you agreed to my operation?" Sheng Heng asked a little nervously.

  Although changing to a pair of cloned hands, the level of mental strength will drop, but even if he drops to B level, as long as he has a pair of healthy hands, he can still become a mech warrior. Even if he can't become the top, he is willing to become a sixth-level mecha fighter.

  "The head of the Lin family came to me specifically a few days ago and said that they discovered a rare culture fluid. The organs cloned with this culture fluid have little effect on the mental power, at most it will only be lowered by one level. If If you are lucky enough, you can even keep your mental strength at A+ after using the cloned palm," said Mama Sheng.

  "A+" Sheng Heng's breathing became heavy unconsciously.

  If he can have a pair of healthy hands and keep his mental strength at an A+ level, then as long as he works hard, he can even become a ninth-level mecha fighter.