Chapter 144 Advanced Mimic Mech

There is an old saying that if you don't want to be strong, Yan Hao has always known the meaning of this sentence, but he didn't really do it until just now, and he really likes himself just now. His eyes were shining brightly, as if he saw a brand new self.

  Sheng Heng looked at Yan Hao at this time, as if he saw a dusty pearl, the last trace of dust was finally wiped off, and it bloomed in the sunlight. The suspension vehicle continued to drive, and soon arrived at the gate of the research institute. Papillon had been waiting at the gate of the research institute ten minutes ago, and walked over when the car stopped.

  "Little brother, let me see if there are any missing arms or legs." Bobby Chong looked Yan Hao up and down exaggeratedly.

  "Senior Brother Six, I hurt my brain, not my arms and legs." Yan Hao was speechless.

  "You still know that it's your brain that hurt you. I think it's because of your brain that you were kidnapped." Saying that, Bobby Chong ruthlessly poked Yan Hao's forehead with his finger.

  All the brothers in the research institute knew that Yan Hao was kidnapped by his mother. The reason why they knew was that they were all there when Yan Hao called Mr. Zhong that day. Originally, they wanted to care about Yan Hao through the video, but they caught up with the two masters fighting each other. Originally, there was no win or loss between the two of them, and every time the two elders were evenly divided, but this time, Pang Lao won a phased victory by virtue of this incident.

  This matter is that the mother of the younger brother once sent a text message to help the younger brother ask for leave, and the teacher happily agreed.

  In fact, strictly speaking, the teacher cannot be blamed for this incident. After all, who would have thought that a child as attractive as the younger brother would be rejected by his own mother? This woman must be mentally ill.

  Bobby has the best relationship with Yan Hao among all the seniors. This is the first time Yan Hao has been reprimanded by Bobby, but Yan Hao not only doesn't feel sad, but a little happy.

  "I won't do it in the future." Yan Hao said obediently.

  "It's good to know." Bobby Chong raised his hand and wanted to poke again, suddenly felt a chill in his body, and looked up, only to see Sheng Heng standing behind Yan Hao and looking at him with a "smile".

  Damn, when did this kid practice hiding a knife in his smile?

  "Then what, people have delivered, Sheng Heng, you can go." Let you stare at me to see that I am not good at playing mandarin ducks.

  "Senior." Yan Hao looked at Sheng Heng with some reluctance.

  Sheng Heng couldn't see Babe's small thoughts, but he really wanted to go back to the base as soon as possible, and he wanted to talk to his father about the Yaomeng Pirates in person.

  "School will start in another month, see you at our school then." Sheng Heng said.

  The two talked for a while, and finally, after Mr. Zhong sent a urging message, Yan Hao followed Babe to the research institute. Sheng Heng watched the two go in, until he could no longer see anyone, then he called a suspension vehicle and returned to the port.

  After Yan Hao entered the research institute, there was another round of warm greetings. Even Mr. Zhong didn't give Yan Hao homework immediately, but asked him to take a good rest for a few days. In the first three days of Yan Hao's research institute, as long as he appeared in the laboratory area, he would be sent back to the dormitory seriously by all the seniors, which made Yan Hao dumbfounded. In the end, he couldn't take it anymore, and took a design drawing he had drawn in the dormitory to find Mr. Zhong.