Chapter 168 Is it the Emperor of Worm?

The emergence of mutants is the biggest threat to this bug swarm. The military has already lost several level nine mechas in order to kill these mutants. It can be said that more than half of the Federation's advanced combat power has been lost. But Sheng Heng, with only one person, took less than ten minutes to kill the mutant bug in the center of the bug swarm.

  The entire battle process was simultaneously broadcast live on the internal network of the military headquarters by the built-in camera of the mecha, and uploaded to the headquarters of each base at the same time. The moment stopped.

  Soldiers are not afraid of war, let alone death. What they fear is hopelessness. When the mutants attacked the Federation, although many people died, they did not despair because the Federation's high-level combat power did not go out to fight. But when all the ninth-level mechas,? Even the tenth-level mechas went out to fight but failed to wipe out these mutants, they all cast a shadow in their hearts.

In the battle with the mutants, the Federation's high-level combat power suffered heavy losses, and it was uncertain whether they could kill all the mutants in the end. Well, even if we are optimistic, the federation can kill the remaining mutants, but by then the federation's high-level combat power will almost be lost. At that time,? Even if there are only ordinary ninth-level Zerg, how will the Federation deal with it?

  What's more, behind the mutated insects is the insect emperor. The tenth-level mecha is the combat power of the federation's reserve against the worm king. Now it has been exhausted by mutants. If the worm king appears by then, how will the federation resist it? So they were desperate, desperate for the future of the Federation, until a blue mech rekindled their hope.

  The Federation still has more power. There are mechas that exceed the tenth level, and they have combat power that surpasses mutants.

  "We won, we won."

  I don't know who yelled it first, and then the entire military headquarters shouted excitedly. It was a cry for victory, for the future.

  "Sheng Heng, put on a handsome POS." General Xiao said to Sheng Heng through the internal channel, "The whole federation is watching you.

  " The soldiers injected a dose of cardiotonic.

  Sheng Heng manipulated the mecha, flew above the body of the mutated worm, swung the Xuanming Spear in his hand - an extremely beautiful gun flower, and then swiped down fiercely, a purple thunder shot out, submerged into the mutated insect The body of the worm, and immediately, the huge body of the mutated worm was split into two, with the head in a different place.

  This scene was brutal and bloody, but it seemed like a dose of stimulant had been injected into the blood of the federal soldiers, making their blood boil.

  =

  God of War Legion, No. - inspection room.

  Yan Hao was being held in the arms of the excited Dia and was shaking tightly: "It's so awesome, it's too powerful, Sheng Heng killed the mutants alone, ahahahaha..." Yan Hao was also very excited, he was not a warrior

  , Although I have been to the front line several times and experienced some dangers, I have never felt as passionate as I am now at that moment.

  He looked at the mecha standing in the void with a gun in the video. It was the mecha he made. The senior used the mecha he made to kill the mutant, so the mutant should be considered as his killing.

  Yan Hao always thought that he was a gentle person, and he didn't like people with rough temperament, but at this moment, looking at Sheng Heng who brutally cut open the mutant body in the video, he almost shouted: The senior is so handsome.