Chapter 153 The Future of the Federation

"You are not allowed to say that the senior is a soft rice boy, and the senior is a soldier who guards the Federation. Every point of his military exploits is in exchange for killing the Zerg. Every soldier who guards the Federation is a hero. "Yan Hao didn't like people saying that Sheng Heng was a man with soft rice. He also saw the barrage with special effects just now, and couldn't help but shouted at the camera.

  His shout directly stunned everyone inside and outside the live broadcast room, especially Sheng Heng. He looked at Yan Hao's serious look, and puffed his cheeks angrily to help him rectify his name. Kiss someone. But thinking that Yan Hao would broadcast live in a while, he could only hold back.

  "Don't pay attention to them, they call me Ruanfannan just because they are jealous that I have found such a good boyfriend like you, which just shows how good I am. Hurry up and broadcast the live broadcast, and let's go back to the dormitory together after the live broadcast." Sheng Heng coaxed softly.

  "Okay." Yan Hao was blushed by Sheng Heng's words "you are such a good boyfriend", and immediately stopped being entangled in the matter of the soft rice boy, and sat upright.

This is too coaxing, soft and cute.

  This is the unified mood of all the netizens who are watching the live broadcast but are unable to post barrage. This damn soft rice guy, it’s fine to eat soft rice. The person who feeds the rice is so soft and cute.

  Yan Hao didn't know this, he glanced at the screen and started the live broadcast.

  "Everyone has watched the video just now. I believe everyone must be curious about the performance of that mech. I'm going to announce the data of that mecha now." After speaking, a numerical chart indicating the performance of the mecha was put up. The screen, this is a performance chart that is infinitely close to that of a level nine mecha. Netizens were amazed by the numbers on the chart, but they didn't find it strange. After all, when the video came out just now, many people guessed that this mecha might be a level 9 mecha, until they saw the final mecha's rating.

  Seventh-level mimic mecha.

  [Level seven, how could it be just a level seven mimic mecha? 】Everyone couldn't believe that such a value came from a seventh-level mech. If the seventh-level mecha has this kind of power, then why should the Zerg be afraid?

  "As you can see, this is a Level 7 Mimetic Mecha. To be exact, it is the first reborn Mecha independently produced by me. It was originally just an ordinary Level 6 Mecha, but at this time its value is infinitely close to It is based on the traditional ninth-level mecha. Everyone must be wondering why his value is so high, because I discovered a new kind of ore." The purpose of Yan Hao's live broadcast today is to announce the existence of the Phantom Spirit Stone.

  After confirming the use of the phantom stone, Yan Hao and Pang Lao made a report on the function of the phantom stone and submitted it to the federal ZF. The phantom spirit stone can improve the performance of the mecha, but the amount of improvement is mainly determined by the mental strength of the mecha maker. That is to say, if the mecha builder injects a higher level of mental power when making this mecha, the more the performance of the mecha will be improved after using the Phantom Spirit Stone.

  In the video, the performance of rebirth has not been upgraded to the highest level, because Yan Hao was only A+ mental power when he made rebirth, but this is the case, the basic performance of rebirth after the addition of mimic mech It has also increased by one level. One level doesn't sound like a big deal, but what about a level eight mecha, or even a level nine or ten level mecha?

  The federal government immediately realized the great value of the phantom spirit stone. What the military lacked the most was advanced mechs. The number of mecha builders was originally much smaller than that of mech warriors, especially for senior mech builders, which was a precipitous decrease every time one level was raised. In the entire federation, there are only two tenth-level mecha makers, and there are no more than five ninth-level mecha makers. There are slightly more people at the eighth level, but there are no more than twenty people. Moreover, mecha manufacturing is a profession that consumes a lot of physical and mental energy. It is not that you are a mecha maker of a certain level and you can make 100% mechas of the corresponding level. The more advanced the mecha, the lower the success rate. Take Mr. Pang and Mr. Zhong as an example. They have only produced one tenth-level mecha in their entire life.