Chapter 80 Conversation

Yan Hao was stuck in the pile of parts and hadn't come out for a day. It was almost twelve o'clock in the evening. Seeing that Yan Hao had no intention of leaving, Mr. Pang went in and forced him out. When he left, Yan Hao had a look of reluctance on his face, looking at Pang Lao's expression, as if a pitiful little man who had been beaten with a club, he couldn't help but laugh at Pang Lao.

  "You still have to go to class on Monday, and you can't mess up your schedule on weekends." Pang Lao explained angrily.

  Although Yan Hao can learn all the mecha knowledge from him, Mr. Pang doesn't want to deprive Yan Hao of his college life.

  "The sensor in my hand is only half removed." Yan Hao said while holding the half removed sensor in his hand.

  Old Pang's mouth twitched: "Take it back and dismantle it."

  "I'll go back after dismantling it here." Yan Hao suggested.

  "Take another one after dismantling it? It's a good idea." It's not the first time Mr. Pang has accepted students, and these tricks are not seen once or twice.

  Sure enough, Yan Hao's face showed a hint of disappointment, and he could only leave the laboratory with the half-dismantled sensor in his hand.

  After a good night's sleep, Yan Hao got up earlier the next day than the day before, went to the third canteen to buy Pang Lao's favorite soup dumpling, and arrived at the laboratory building half an hour earlier. When they reached the laboratory building, he suddenly remembered that Mr. Pang wanted to see Sheng Heng, and quickly called him.

  Fortunately, Sheng Heng has already gotten up to exercise. Hearing that Mr. Pang was looking for him, he came to the laboratory building from where he was exercising in less than ten minutes. When Sheng Heng arrived, his forehead was still soaked with sweat, his breath was slightly panting, and his body was full of heat, but his clothes were clean and fresh. It looked like he had taken them off during exercise and put them on just now.

  "Xiao Hao, I'm not late." Sheng Heng stopped in front of Yan Hao.

  "No." Yan Hao shook his head, then pointed at Sheng Heng's right cuff.

  Sheng Heng raised his hand to look, and found that the button on the cuff of his right hand was not buttoned properly. He hurriedly used his left hand to button it, but his left hand was not as dexterous as his right hand, and he failed to button it after several times.

  "I'll help you." Seeing that Sheng Heng was inconvenient, Yan Hao stepped forward and took the initiative to help Sheng Heng buckle up.

  "Okay." Yan Hao raised his head, his eyes caught off guard into a pair of smiling eyes, and at the same time, a strong smell of male hormones mixed with sweat rushed towards his face, for no reason, Yan Hao felt a little uncomfortable.

  "Thank you." Sheng Heng said.

  "You're welcome." Yan Hao bowed his head and stepped back. This step back was especially big.

  Sheng Heng's eyes flickered, but he didn't speak. He just said, "Let's go in

  ." up the elevator. Soon, the two reached the tenth floor.

  After entering the laboratory, Yan Hao left breakfast for Mr. Pang, introduced Sheng Heng, and was sent to the parts pile by Mr. Pang to continue dismantling parts. After Yan Hao left, Elder Pang found a table anywhere and sat down to have breakfast like yesterday, silently looking at Sheng Heng while eating.

  Mr. Pang's scrutiny lasted for the whole breakfast, and he didn't speak, but kept his eyes fixed on Sheng Heng. This feeling of being stared at by others is very uncomfortable. Normal people can't help but ask a question after being scrutinized for more than ten seconds, but Sheng Heng smiled the whole time, just standing there and letting Pang Lao scrutinize him.